Rate the trophy difficulty.  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the trophy difficulty.

• 1 - Very easy.
    • 10 - Very hard.

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/images/news/diff_gold_7.png

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 6.83

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.
    Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

[*]Vote with honesty and integrity.

Edited by Puzzler

I shant vote yet, but so far...pretty difficult. The speedruns are no joke and I'm not even sure HOW to S-rank a level. I collected everything possible and didn't get hit but I only got an A-rank. Also the trophy for hitting a green sticky so many times is confusing as well because they always die after 3 hits.

EDIT: Finished it and I give it a 7/10 for the reason of Speedruns. I've always sucked at speedruns, so this was pretty difficult for me. Always wanting to look around at everything I guess. >.<

Edited by Double Rainbow

I gave it a 6. Wanted to give it a 5.5, but since there is no option for that, I rounded up.

S Ranks are pretty easy since time is NOT a factor. You just need the following (more or less, I think) for that:

Max Level (health)

As many credits as possible (kill respawning enemies until they drop no more)

Kills (just enough for the credits)

All 9 Goals

10 Explodicons

Green Sticky I did in last level, there was an area grouped with 6 of 'em. Got them all in the corner and mashed the shit out of the explode button, got lucky :D Might take a few tries. Someone over on gamefaqs said something about using aim mode in one of the other levels...

Speed runs are really the only challenging trophies, and can be pretty annoying for levels that have Absorbmon in them (which is half of the levels >_>). Practice and persistance is really all the advice I can offer there.

Green Sticky I did in last level, there was an area grouped with 6 of 'em. Got them all in the corner and mashed the shit out of the explode button, got lucky :D Might take a few tries.

Maybe is not your luck that you helped it here, since in the later levels there are silver green pegs that don't hurt if you explode them. I really didn't do it in the later level, I did it in Arbor Level 3 (still I don't know how, but...)

As for voting I'm at 11 of 20 trophies, so I can't really give a real vote, but I can give a 7 at this moment.

The easiesy way to get Sticky Ball is actually at the end of 2-4. Leave the sticky respawn generators in tact and finish the boss fight and exit the room so it saves. Once that is done re-enter the room, slide under one of the generators and mash the explode button. It should work first time but if it doesnt reload and try getting two stickys under the same generator.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 years later...

The speed-runs make this game a very respectable 7, for a few you do have time to spare but for others it's just mastering the sections before the horrible boss rooms.

For the ones that give anyone trouble, i found that when the guy uses his tractor beam orb just let him suck you in and just before he takes a swipe hit the dash button. As this not only stops him from doing it, but can give you valuable seconds to get a rocket shot at him and also he at times just stays there and attempts another laser or tractor beam orb.

In the end aggression is the key and the more you push yourself and remember every level the closer you will get to cracking them. Although i will state that in certain sections luck plays a part unfortunately.

Good luck to anyone who downloads this title as it really does take a lot of skill, but i can also mention that it is lots of fun too.