-Estimated trophy difficulty: 3/10

-Offline: 4 ( 1 (B); 2 (S); 1 (G))    

-Online: 1 ( 1 (S)

-Approximate amount of time: 2 hours

-Number of missable trophies: None

-Glitched trophies: None

-Do cheat codes disable trophies? No cheat codes

-Does difficulty affect trophies? No

This DLC set adds approximately 50 offline races, 7 cars, and a new track based on the Monaco urban circuit (Riviera) which comes in 4 different versions.

Some have trouble finding the new offline races. In fact, when you are in the Tier 1 races menu, hit :l1: as if you wanted to reach a "Tier 0" menu. All offline trophies can be earned on Easy difficulty.

Concerning the new cars added by the DLC, they are already in your garage, in new slots, so you don't have to sell old cars to buy the new ones.

Offline trophies

32.jpg  Hot Lap Champion (B)

Complete every event in the Hot Lap Competition in 1st position

The Hot Lap Competition consists of 4 Time Attacks. You are on your own with a given car and you have to beat the best time. Here are the 4 times to beat on Easy:

- Alpental (Alfa Romeo 8C Competizione): 00:52.00

- Glendale West (Maserati GranTurismo S): 01:05.00

- Riviera - Monument Loop (Acura NSX): 00:50.00

- Tokyo short (McLaren MP4-12C): 00:49.00

34.jpg  Time Splitter (S)

Beat all the lap times in the Exotic Time Attack Competition

The Exotic Time Attack Competition consists of 4 races against the AI. You have to beat the AI time to win, but in order to get this trophy, you'll have to beat a fixed record for each race. Here are the records to beat on Easy:

- Brands Hatch Indy: 00:52.000

- Silverstone National: 01:03.000

- London River: 01:30.000

- Donington National: 01:18.000

For these races, you can only use the Acura NSX, the Alfa 8C Competizione or the Maserati GranTurismo S. Don't forget that you can buy racing parts to improve these cars. This will make things much easier.

35.jpg  Scenic Route (S)

Achieve 1st place in all Riviera Tour events

Riviera Tour is a 4 race championship (one race on each Riviera version). You'll have to come in first on each race to get the trophy.

36.jpg  Exotic Tour Star (G)

Achieve all Stars in Exotic World Tour

Exotic World Tour is a 5 race championship. To get this trophy, you'll have to get all the stars for this championship. This means that for each race, you have to finish first, earn a fixed amount of points and complete an objective. It's not necessary to earn all the stars in one playthrough. Here are the point requirements and specific objectives for each race on Easy:

- Ambush Canyon: Earn 2400 pts and Own 75% Racing Line

- Monte Grande: Earn 2960 pts and 100 Drafting Points (in one go)

- London Royal Mile: Earn 2560 pts and Perform a Clean Lap

- Tokyo Circuit: Earn 3040 pts and Lead for an Entire Lap

- Spa GP: Earn 3280 pts and Own 75% Racing Line

If you have trouble earning points or achieving objectives, here are some tips:

- The best way I found to earn a lot of points is to trade paint as much as you can. Stay in the middle of a group of opponents and crash into them as much as you can.

- To own 75% racing line, just take your time and follow it as much as you can.

- Earning 100 drafting points in one go is a bit tricky. Here again, take your time and follow an opponent, staying as close as possible. Keep at it and you will get.

Online trophy

33.jpg  Exotica (S)

Complete an Online Race or Time Attack in all the Exotic vehicles

To get this trophy, all you have to do is to complete a race online with each car from the DLC. You don't need to win them. It will still count even if you can't reach the finish line within 30 seconds after the winner has finished. The cars from the DLC are:

- Alfa Romeo 8C Competizione

- BMW M1 Procar

- GUMPERT apollo

- Acura NSX

- McLaren MP4-12C

- Maserati GranTurismo S

- Mercedes-Benz SLR McLaren Stirling Moss

This means you'll have to play at least 7 races online.

Edited by Viper
Removed signature.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i dunno if im just being stupid, or if im just tired and am not paying attentioon, but where do i find the exotic cars to use in online races, are they only avaliable in certain online races, what am i missing, cuz when i just select a quick ranked match, and go to change vehicle, they arent there.... anyone?

first for memphis88, u need 2 make sure the host your joining has the d.l.c. best thing 2 do is create your own game and make sure d.l.c. is allowed. someone will join game eventually. u dont have 2 win 2 get trophy. second this trophy guide should say something about upgrading your new cars. i was wondering why i coudnt beat time attacks.easy after upgrades.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
first for memphis88, u need 2 make sure the host your joining has the d.l.c. best thing 2 do is create your own game and make sure d.l.c. is allowed. someone will join game eventually. u dont have 2 win 2 get trophy. second this trophy guide should say something about upgrading your new cars. i was wondering why i coudnt beat time attacks.easy after upgrades.

You're definitely right about that. I was always off by like 1-3 seconds with my stock car. I eventually beat the lap I was struggling with using the stock car, but I reckoned I would have had an easier time with upgrades.

You're definitely right about that. I was always off by like 1-3 seconds with my stock car. I eventually beat the lap I was struggling with using the stock car, but I reckoned I would have had an easier time with upgrades.

I updated the guide a few days ago. Now there is something about that in the Time Splitter trophy section.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi there! Recently, I was going through each event in the DLC, looking at each races details (L1) to see the objectives of the stars. I went back to the screen where you can change Tiers (L1/R1) and pressed L1 to go left. Normally, you can't but it came up with something that started like this:

"Ferrari_"

It was followed by numbers and letters which did resemble a file name. Now, I should have tried to enter it but I accidentally pressed L1 before I noticed what was on the screen and came to the World Tour.

Anyone else had this? I'm intrigued to see it again and might try it again.

• 3 months later...

Does anyone have the Greatest Hits version of this game (Red Case)? It looks as though it came with the Exotic Racing Series DLC b/c I have not purchased any DLC for the game. I see the trophies listed in my trophy collection, yet they dont have the little + symbol next to them.

Any thoughts if this version would require me to get those trophies too in order to Plat? Is my trophy collection for this game just showing all the trophies???

Please help

This is an older game before they instituted separate trophy lists or a "+" sign. All games that have DLC trophies available will have them listed. I don't think the Greatest Hits would have it unless it states it on the box cover or DLC code chit on the inside.

You do not need to get the DLC trophies to unlock the Platinum.

If you live in North America (still not sure if the sale is available for EU or other regions) there is currently a sale going on for this DLC for $2.99 down from the regular $9.99.