Trophy Boosting Thread (Read First Post!)

xIchigoBankaix

http://www.ps3trophies.org/images/news/boosting1.png

Trophy Boosting Thread

What your post should at least include (but not limited to):

1. Your PSN ID
  2. Online trophies you're wanting to boost
  3. Your time zone

To make everyone's life easier during boosting, please ensure you're familiar with the methods used to boost this game before you start.

If the boosting method requires a group to be organized and set up, please keep all discussions and planning in the boosting thread. Please do not create another thread.

Boosting Method:

If you feel that there's a much better and more preferred boosting method for certain online trophies not found in this thread or in the Trophy Guide, please post it in the

Feedback Forums. Please do not post here, as it will be missed.

Looking for a team

Hey guys anyone want to start a group up on here drop me an add and we can share them out PSN: xIchigoBankaix

Edited by Terminator
Added a link to the stickied Guide.

• Replies 499
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I’m looking to join up with a good group of players who understand how to play this game and not go hunting for the ‘I’ in ‘TEAM’ ;-) I’m online every night usually from around 930 / 10p until 1230a Eastern US time and I play for much longer and later on F & Sat. I’m a good FPS player and a good team player. I’ll help anyone with any trophies as long as the same favor is returned to me. Mostly though, I’m looking to get with a good group of players that I can have fun and play competent matches with night in and night out while I work towards platinum. If you’re interested and most of all, online at the times I specified, send me a friend request with ‘EVOLVE’ in the title or subject ( HEADS UP- I DO NOT ACCEPT BLANK FRIEND REQUESTS) and we’ll get at it! Here is my info:

PSN ID: DETfaninATL

TIME ZONE : Eastern US (GMT-5:00)

TROPHIES I’M LOOKING TO BOOST: Any and all. Off-hand, it looks like ‘PREMADE’ requires a set group, so…….??

Looking to boost all major online trophies (Ex. Ninja Time)

Let's get the terrible ones out of the way so we can enjoy the game without hassle or worry.

Pretty much this^

PSN: DensityJo (GMT +0)

I'm on now but I'll most likely be playing all day on Thursday and Friday.

Got those 'nearly impossible to achieve without boosting' trophies out of the way thanks to kfree and the gang. The rest can come as I enjoy the game.

Edited by Density

Hey guys,

Sorry if this has been answered but can you boost with a group of 5? If so I'm definitely down for getting some of the annoying trophies out of the way. Either way though feel free to add me up for just normal playing or boosting etc. I'll be on a fair amount most days.

I delete blank friend requests so be sure to say its for Evolve, cheers.

Stay-Pationt