Worth it to get XBox One for Forza Horizon 2?

Kukulcan

I enjoyed DriveClub but am more or less through with it and craving for some more arcade racer.

Last gen(s) I loved:

- Motorstorm

- Burnout (Paradise)

- Ridge Racer

I liked Paradise after they implemented quick restarts. It is a no go for if I need to drive like 10-15min to get to the next event, as I only play 30-45min at a time.

I am Playstation gamer in general but already got Microsoft/Nintendo consoles for single games (reselling them at acceptable loss). So buying an XB1 for FH2 is not the problem as long as it is worth it - meaning meeting my taste and keeping me busy for some 20-30hrs in single player.

It depends on how you look at it. On the one hand, you could say that you are paying approximately £300 to play one game, but if you have the finances to afford an Xbox One and get the best from both Sony and Microsoft's consoles in the process then go for it.

Personally, I can't justify purchasing an Xbox One for Sunset Overdrive alone at this moment in time, so I'm willing to wait until more games that are of interest to me have been released.

For me, it comes down to your finances and what other Xbox One games you will want to play as to whether it can be deemed a worthwhile purchase or not.

Edit; Reading through your post again, it sounds like the game itself is the determining factor to you, so yeah, it's probably a better idea to go and ask the people over at Xbox Achievements.

Edited by Byrney

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...