Available on US PSN 1/29 but beware.

shoe478

I'm on it now and i'll prove you wrong :)

I hate all the whining about glitchy/buggy trophies - its just what ppl say being lazy to try other, maybe tougher, songs.

maybe it wont work for this song, havent tried it alot yet, but there are 34 other songs, and the trophy let you CHOOSE the song, it doesnt have to be more than words.

I'll get back 199% Vocal Trophies and this one wont stop me - i hope ;P

Edited by LoAlexandria

Prove me wrong about what? The glitched gameplay? The video shows that. The 2 0% trophies? That's a fact as well.

It is not about the toughness or being lazy, the gameplay is glitched. You should be able to 100% every song and not have to search for the few songs where 100% is actually attainable. I even used a keyboard for the first woo in Do Wah Wah and the ew wooo in Achy Breaky Heart but filling up the bar completely just gave an X. No Great, No OK or whatever, just an X.

Anyway, that's 3/35 that can't have 100%. Good luck with the rest, I hope you do find something. If you see the whole bar filled and you feel like it should have given you a Flawless, I'd assume that song is broken as well then move on to the next.

Prove me wrong about what? The glitched gameplay? The video shows that. The 2 0% trophies? That's a fact as well.

Anyway, that's 3/35 that can't have 100%. Good luck with the rest, I hope you do find something. If you see the whole bar filled and you feel like it should have given you a Flawless, I'd assume that song is broken as well then move on to the next.

I know the game it glitched and full of bugs. yes.

If you fill a bar entirely (like shown in the video) he got 3 greats along the way - I managed to get it down to 1.

What does that mean? It is however possible having a better timing.

What i saw along the way playing on expert, some "woooos" were rated "perfect" although I didnt hit the pitch at all. I was neither close to the correct pitch nor have i sang an octave above/below.

An That's what i expect fpor a lot of those golden notes, because 99% the time it's just them not counting.

If you play More Than Words in practice mode, just play the ending - count all the golden notes on screen, and the results will show -1, because one won't count as hit if you play it as it is pitched in the game.

Havent spend a lot of time yet, but this game isn't about just playing and saying "Damn, but i hit it" - its all about finding all the bugs and how to fix em.

And that's what i mean talking about laziness. Ppl are way to fast saying Trophies cant be earned bc abc is bugged and stuff..

Same is true for lost planet 2 - damn ppl told me it was impossible to get, well.... I really cant listen to all the whining anymore.

Sure I am pissed about this game, bc it has soooo many bugs, and so many different ones, but still im not whining about all that stuff over and over again.

Well, if it can be done, I know you'll do it.

I'm down to the last 2 trophies now and it took ... well ... just a few hours to get this far.

as you've seen on xbox forum ive tried some other methods already :cool:

I can confirm here too:

Singing backing-vocals will NOT unlock any of those 2 "prestige" gold trophies. (I 100%'ed a song using backing vocals)

Singing same song 10 times (even using different chars) will not unlock these 10x X% trophies

but worst of all: (played on my US acc using all 10 different chars and played same song in a single session, nothing popped)

You have to sing all 10 songs in a single session without leaving the game. Game saves scores but will not save progress for trophy-trigger-requirements. :mad: :eek: (I had 10x 80%< on medium difficulty and nothing popped, I replayed a song i haven't played during this session, after i finished the song the trophy popped)

Edited by LoAlexandria

So, all in all this game seems like a clusterf**k of bugs and glitches and it's not worthy as a karaoke game when we can just sing in Singstar, Sing-It or Rock Band 3 (my preferred game anyway)?

Good to know, I'll stay as far awas as possible from this one then... :D

well, tbh its engine is way better than Singstar and Sing It, but yeah, as long as you got Rock Band you dont need anything else :cool:

• 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
Hey guys,

There were some concerns in the past that there was some in-game glitch that made the 100% impossible. Is it just glitched for some or just hard?

glitched for all.

Its not 'hard' its just ... well no fun at all. bc for some songs/Sections you cant get a perfect for means no 100% for that song - if there are multiple sections like that in a single song you might not even get 90% for the other tough trophy.

It would be ok if it was just hard, but its insane, bc u have to find songs which are poossible to master. - and not sort by your knowledge of a song, which pissed me off.

I would like to try to make sound files for the 90% trophy though - if anyone is interested and wanna coorporate, let me know :)

• 2 weeks later...

thanks LoAlexandria for your msg and FR.

this game is insane hard. it took me around 150 hours. As you know, the serious problem is matching the timing.

and yes, this game is a bit glitched. But just some of the sections.

here are the songs I beat on expert difficulty to get (G)Screamer.

The Promise by Girls Aloud              12506 pt   90%

Ooh Ahh… Just A Little Bit by Gina G       13008 pt   90%

Do-Wah-Doo by Kate Nash              13488 pt   91%

All Time Low by The Wanted             13413 pt   91%

Ego by The Saturdays                  14058 pt   90%

Never Ever by All Saints                13918 pt   91%

Hollywood by Marina and the Diamonds   13561 pt   92%

Achy Breaky Heart by Billy Ray Cyrus     13535 pt   91%

More Than Words by Extreme           13548 pt   90%   ( 18922 pt 100% on easy )

Havent Met You Yet by Michael Buble     13394 pt  90%

important note : Don’t pick these two songs cuz they are really glitched. I coundnt get 90% on them inspite of over 15000 pt.

Picture of you by Boyzone              15139 pt   88%

Nobody’s Perfect by Jessie J            15598 pt   87%

im not sure how hard the others are. If you have made or arranged music, and never give up, you will be getting the platinum in time :)