Rate the trophy difficulty...  

3 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the trophy difficulty...

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/images/news/diff_plat_7.png

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 7.00

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.
    Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

[*]Vote with honesty and integrity.

Edited by Darth_Krid

• 3 weeks later...

I'm surprised there's no trophy guide or more votes for this game.

It's actually a far better game than SingStar, allowing 4 people to sing and be scored at once, it's too bad there's no DLC or support for the game.

I gave it a 2. A bulk of the trophies are extremely easy. There are two that are a pain, that's the "Screamer" trophy where you have to get over 90% accuracy on 10 expert difficulty songs, and the other being "Pitch Perfect" where you have to score 100% on any song, then all you're left with is a grind for "Golden Disc" where you have to reach 200 golden notes.

I've just got a bit more grinding to do and then i'll have a shiny new platinum!

I'm surprised there's no trophy guide or more votes for this game.

It's actually a far better game than SingStar, allowing 4 people to sing and be scored at once, it's too bad there's no DLC or support for the game.

I gave it a 2. A bulk of the trophies are extremely easy. There are two that are a pain, that's the "Screamer" trophy where you have to get over 90% accuracy on 10 expert difficulty songs, and the other being "Pitch Perfect" where you have to score 100% on any song, then all you're left with is a grind for "Golden Disc" where you have to reach 200 golden notes.

I've just got a bit more grinding to do and then i'll have a shiny new platinum!

This game is broke when getting flawless ratings for 100% , I tried but Failed so I Passed it , if you have any tips wanna share with us please do cause I tried everything

This game is glitched. I'm not saying it is impossible to plat but let me give you 1 or 2 examples.

Kate Nash - Do Wah Doo. In the intro, there is a Wooo (whoa? something) and I always get a red X when I sing it. Everytime. So I went the keyboard route. I NEVER got an OK, Great or Flawless. I don't know what else to do besides line up the dot perfectly with the line.

Achy Breaky Heart - Billy Ray Cyrus is another. His woooo in between the chorus is impossible to hit. I tried with my voice and a keyboard.

More than words is another I've done well on but I feel like I've done EVERYTHING perfect and still just get a Great.

As far as the 90% on Expert songs, you are going to have to sing everyone line Flawless except for one or 2 Greats along the way to get that kind of score.

If anyone is looking for an easy singing plat, stay far away from this one until someone at least gets the plat first, a patch comes out or an exploit is figured out.

• 2 months later...

As far as the 90% on Expert songs, you are going to have to sing everyone line Flawless except for one or 2 Greats along the way to get that kind of score.

Im way more afraid of this one than 100% on a single song because i know a handful of those songs. so 10x 90% will be a real pain