Mainichi Issho

Guzzy

this is very weird but my mainichi issou won't start. It just goes to black screen...has anyone the same problem?

I have the same problem, I start the game, the loading icon appears for a second in the lower right corner and then nothing happens, just the black screen, also, if I try to quit the game at that point it resets the console everytime.

I have the same problem, I start the game, the loading icon appears for a second in the lower right corner and then nothing happens, just the black screen, also, if I try to quit the game at that point it resets the console everytime.

I tried even start with the japan aco but the same problem occurs...weird

I'm getting the same thing. I tried it out today and ran through 3 or 4 stories with no problem. Quit to the XMB to watch a DVD and now I can't get back in. Has anyone tried deleting the game and reinstalling it?

Maybe this will help you?

Mainichi Issho Trophies Guide - PS3 Trophies Forums

The time settings.

Thanks for the help. That is a good guide for people who have not downloaded it and played it in the past though. I'm pretty sure that the time issue wasn't my problem though as I already had mine set automatically.

To fix the problem I was having I just deleted the game, downloaded the newest version and installed it again. I popped the "Read 30" trophies right after that and have not had problems since then. (I had already read around 25 or so before the locked out people from the US, so my progress was saved despite deleting the game). I do not suggest deleting your saved game data though. Just delete the game from the games menu on the xmb.

I'm getting the same thing. I tried it out today and ran through 3 or 4 stories with no problem. Quit to the XMB to watch a DVD and now I can't get back in. Has anyone tried deleting the game and reinstalling it?

I tried deleting mine save and downloading it again at japan store, but doesn't work....

Ok so I have the game and as i posted a few messages ago a few days ago it was working fine i have 3 trophies already in fact however it wont work anymore now it just goes black screen someone help please? are yours currently working or not

EDIT: They did a new update so you have to reinstall again I just did and it even changed the picture of the game on your screen when your about to load it, now there is a hot shots golf sign on it too for some reason

RE-EDIT: HOLY SHIT the corner says havok now what do they have to do with the game?

Edited by Waldo

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...