So I guess the trophies are nerfed now?

Auction_Sniper

Actually, at the moment there are still 11 articles left in the topmost menu (10 introductions to the Shuukan Toro Station and the 'house moving article'), so if someone never did it before or is just missing a few messages to read, he might still get one or even more trophies (provided he at least downloaded it from the PSN Store when it was still possible).

I just tried it myself with a new account and got the first three trophies for 1, 3 and 10 read messages.

• 1 month later...

It's really depressing that it is pretty much impossible to 100% this, evenmoreso when I have the ambition to Plat the retail game TORO! Let's Party!...leaving the whole Toro game completion as a whole...incomplete.

I too were only missing the last 2 trophies. I found out about it becoming impossible on November 11th. If only one day before someone had warned me!

It was brought up on NeoGAF thatit may be possibl eto obtain the trophies through buying the monthly subscription to ToroStation, which gives you access to the news archive that was originally free in Mainichi Issho.

I still cross my fingers hoping this is the case, but while playing ToroStaion, the other game's trophy entry does not go to the top, meaning it's a separate game obviously.

But if anyone can confirm that that does not work, that is the last thread of hope anyone can have...please confirm or deny.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
I recently just got this... and didnt read this part... that it was over.

So there is NO way of getting around this? I mean... we cant change the date or something?... I dont wanna give up.. I want all the trophies for this stupid game

They're still attainable just no more new news since the new news goes to that Shuukan Toro Station that you have to pay 800 yen a month for just like getting news from that Misato Report Program. However because of that pay it's locked to only your Japanese account. This is unless they removed the trophy support from it along with stopping the news but I wouldn't know since I 100% game when the trophy support 1st appeared and 100% it on both of my accounts way back then.

Edited by Shuffle

If I could pay,cant I just buy it on my japanese account so that my current one would be able to get news? is this only for the new one? or does that work for the current mainichi issho... I saw that people can turn back the time on the newer one, I tried that and it wouldnt let me continue, I also tried disconnecting the internet... you have to have internet to play it.. I just need see news, but no new news is coming... so i figured I had to go back.. but thats not working.. at all

If I could pay,cant I just buy it on my japanese account so that my current one would be able to get news? is this only for the new one? or does that work for the current mainichi issho... I saw that people can turn back the time on the newer one, I tried that and it wouldnt let me continue, I also tried disconnecting the internet... you have to have internet to play it.. I just need see news, but no new news is coming... so i figured I had to go back.. but thats not working.. at all

The new one only updates like once a week.

Well I dont want to touch the new one.. in fear I will have another 0% on my list that I cant even do anything about... like that evangelion one.... I love eva... but I cant play it!

I was just hoping there was someone who has magically gotten past this.

but it seems alot of people already have 100% on it, so i prolly wont find the answer... or there isnt one T_T

Well the new one you get a gold trophy just for subscribing. Since quite a few news programs are already out on the new one you can basically probably get your 100% in no time at all and maybe even on the same week you downloaded it. Also since it's brand new I kind of doubt the server will go dead anytime soon. Misato Report Program is a little harder to obtain because you have to watch news on your birthday, Christmas, and New Year's. Also would need to subscribe to it like 4 times at least to obtain the 100% but however Japanese love it and even won an award from Playstation because of it giving out local Japanese news.

• 1 month later...
Well the new one you get a gold trophy just for subscribing. Since quite a few news programs are already out on the new one you can basically probably get your 100% in no time at all and maybe even on the same week you downloaded it. Also since it's brand new I kind of doubt the server will go dead anytime soon. Misato Report Program is a little harder to obtain because you have to watch news on your birthday, Christmas, and New Year's. Also would need to subscribe to it like 4 times at least to obtain the 100% but however Japanese love it and even won an award from Playstation because of it giving out local Japanese news.

Toro Station is easier than Misato Katsuragi News ; but Misato & Toro Station can all have the time/date changed to unlock trophies faster without another license renewal . PLus, they both have remote play enabled for the PSP .

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...