Important Announcement concerning Mainichi Isso

hshirako

On November 11, 2009, Mainichi Isso will be relaunched as a weekly news app under the name 週刊トロ・ステーション(Shuukan Toro Station). The name means weekly Toro Station. Because it is being relaunched as a different app, you will no longer be able to download the Mainichi Isso app from the JPN PSstore on Nov, 11. So for those people who were either thinking of downloading Mainichi Isso for the trophies but was too lazy or whatever reason, you have until Nov 11 to download this app and get the trophies.

The link to this announcement is below. Sorry its all in Japanese. I couldn't find a English version of the announcement.

‚Ç‚±‚Å‚à‚¢‚Á‚µ‚å.combyPS3®z‚Ü‚¢‚É‚¿‚¢‚Á‚µ‚åb‚¨‚µ‚点

• 2 weeks later...

I have Mainichi Isso , but still not all trophyes. if I pass day 11, will I lose the chance of winning them? I have to win them till there?

other thing, now that i have this game, when my friends are playing little big planet, the level that theire playing appears in japanese! what is this?

I have Mainichi Isso , but still not all trophyes. if I pass day 11, will I lose the chance of winning them? I have to win them till there?

other thing, now that i have this game, when my friends are playing little big planet, the level that theire playing appears in japanese! what is this?

yea, you still can get trophies for reading articles. I just got to 90. They'll just take longer now that its back weekly updates only.

• 2 weeks later...