Mainichi Issho - Road Map and Trophy Guide

Dagger

http://i.imgur.com/NvFqTkt.png

IMPORTANT INFORMATION

The trophies on this game can no longer be obtained, the game has been delisted from the Japanese PSN Store and there are no more news articles being made.

Road Map

Overview:

• Estimated trophy difficulty: 1/10 (Trophy Difficulty Rating)
  • Offline trophies: 0
  • Online trophies: 7 (3(B), 2(S), 2(G)) - Unobtainable due to server closure
  • Approximate amount of time to 100%: 6-10hrs (Estimated Time to 100%)
  • Minimum number of playthroughs: 1
  • Number of missable trophies: None
  • Glitched trophies: None
  • Does difficulty affect trophies?: No
  • Do trophies stack?: No
  • Do cheat codes disable trophies?: No cheats available.

Introduction:

Mainichi Issho isn't really a game in my opinion, its an application. The game revolves around two main cats in the news who always seem to have different opinions and even if I had no idea what they were saying I found it funny. The main characters are Toro and Kuro and the main focus of this game is to listen to both of them go on about news, which most of the time has to do with games or Japanese culture. Sony made this a free game but only available to the Japanese gamers. When it got trophy support added that's when everyone made the free purchase. In the overview I rated it a 1/10 difficulty but it's really 0/10 but there is the language barrier which means a lot of people get confused by the menus and such. I'd recommend getting it but doing in by a few a day as it will get very boring trying to do 120 in one sitting. I'd suggest 10 a day which will take just under an hour for 10, you could finish this in around 10 hours.

How to go about getting the trophies:

First watch this video on how to get a Japanese account (credit to Reakt00r):

After finding Mainichi Issho, don't delete the JP account because it would also mean that the game now becomes unplayable on all other accounts on your PS3. Now finding the right place to go on the menu. Pick the first option on the menu which will direct you to a sub-menu with more options to pick from, once again pick the first option and click on a news piece which has a yellow icon next to it to read it. Alternatively pick the first then second option and read the news from there. Just avoid the top option in that area which has 24 in the name.

If you read a piece twice, then only the first time will count so never read the same bit of news over and over again.

Edited by Terminator
Guide Revisions by Terminator 19/04/2019.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Trophy Guide:

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/images/trophies/28/000.jpg まいにちいっしょ プレイ賞 (B)(H)

いつも まいにちいっしょ を遊んでくれてありがとう!

UNOBTAINABLE DUE TO SERVER CLOSURE

[Mainichi Issho Player Prize

Thanks for playing Mainichi Issho!]

First, download the game from the Japanese PS Store (it's free). Install it onto your Hard Drive, then keep going through menus until it requires an update. Let the latest update finish and straight after it's done, the trophy will pop up.

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/images/trophies/28/001.jpg トロ・ステーション 既読賞 3 (B)(H)

ニュースの既読数が3以上で賞

[Read "Toro Station" 3

Read 3 or more news articles.]

See Read "Toro Station" 120

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/images/trophies/28/002.jpg トロ・ステーション 既読賞 10 (B)(H)

ニュースの既読数が10以上で賞

[Read "Toro Station" 10

Read 10 or more news articles]

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/images/trophies/28/003.jpg トロ・ステーション 既読賞 30 (S)(H)

ニュースの既読数が30以上で賞

[Read "Toro Station" 30

Read 30 or more news articles]

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/images/trophies/28/004.jpg トロ・ステーション 既読賞 50 (S)(H)

ニュースの既読数が50以上で賞

[Read "Toro Station" 50

Read 50 or more news articles]

See Read "Toro Station" 120 for more information on this trophy.

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/images/trophies/28/005.jpg トロ・ステーション 既読賞 90 (G)(H)

ニュースの既読数が90以上で賞

[Read "Toro Station" 90

Read 90 or more news articles]

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/images/trophies/28/006.jpg トロ・ステーション 既読賞 (G)(H)

ニュースの既読数が120以上で賞

[Read "Toro Station" 120

Read 120 or more news articles]

For the majority of the trophies it just requires you to go and read a certain amount of news on the Toro Station. There are more than 120 news items now so you can get this straight away but it does get updated daily. To know if you have already read a piece of news it wouldn't have a yellow icon next to it stating that piece as read. If a news piece has a yellow icon pick it and skip through it unless you want to read it. 120 pieces of news is actually quite boring to sit through so maybe do 10 a day whilst doing other things. Keep pressing :cross: to skip through it.

Update:

See here if you're having problems getting morearticles to read: In the first menu choose the first option, then in the second choose the second option. All the ones in there, work except for the ones with 24 in it. Thank you to all the people who have informed me of this.

Edited by Terminator
Guide Revisions by Terminator 19/04/2019.

• 2 weeks later...

Very nice guide. Quite comprehensive, for such a simple game!

I'm a bit unclear on one thing, though, and I think others may be as well: it's my understanding that some news categories count towards the total, while others do not. That said, after selecting the first menu option (Toro Station), which options therein lead to news that counts towards the total, and which ones don't?

Nice trophy guide, Dagger. Good job.

Very nice guide. Quite comprehensive, for such a simple game!

I'm a bit unclear on one thing, though, and I think others may be as well: it's my understanding that some news categories count towards the total, while others do not. That said, after selecting the first menu option (Toro Station), which options therein lead to news that counts towards the total, and which ones don't?

I think all categories count towards the total, I read news in the first, second, third and seventh and I got the trophy.

nice guide. something else you could add to the guide is you can set it so you dont have to keep pressing x. this is how you do it; wen it starts press x, then go to options which is at the bottom (has a pic of a spanner nxt to it) press x on this, then 2nd from top press x, then press x where it says #1, and press x once more and its done.

this will automatical press x after 1 second.

however if it wants you to answer a question you will have to press x for it to continue.

hope this helps

I did not receive the trophy for installing and starting the game. **EDIT** lol nevermind i got it, know what is sad? This takes longer to 100% then Terminator Salvation xD

Sadly but it is free so what's the point in complaining. :D Everyone loves a freebie.

the values of the trophies are wrong becuz i got a silver trophy for the updating and a silver 1 for reading 3 times :S

Impossible, the trophies are programmed into the actual game so there is no way that you got silver when everyone else is getting bronze for those.

thanks dagger for the guide. I just realized today that this was for free and that it had trophies. It happens that long time ago i downloaded this, but i had no idea what was it, since i can't read Japanese, and for that i deleted immediately. But now that I'm a trophy hunter, I re download :D

sorry if this has been answered before, but, only the news in the first submenu count??? In other words, when you push X in the turning world-cat icon in the first menu, then in the subsequent menu only the news from the firstone count?? because in the guide says that there are more than 120 now int the first submenu (or at least thats what i understood), but i only can see like 14 more or less

again, sorry if I didn't understand well the guide instructions.:o

Edited by godsdream

sorry if this has been answered before, but, only the news in the first submenu count??? In other words, when you push X in the turning world-cat icon in the first menu, then in the subsequent menu only the news from the firstone count?? because in the guide says that there are more than 120 now int the first submenu (or at least thats what i understood), but i only can see like 14 more or less

again, sorry if I didn't understand well the guide instructions.:o

Yes you're in the right place. It seems that since reaching their 1000th episode they did a bit of cleaning up so you can only read the latest one and the last 13 before that which sucks I know. I am sure they have the backlog somewhere on the game but it is in japanese.

cant bloody find it in the store :(

great guide tho :D

EDIT: FOUND IT!!

cool, now start reading. I found it very interesting at some times. For example, one showed up pictures of a Japanese guy making art figures with adhesive tape....

and use the 1 sec auto press feature if you want to take care of your controller

cool, now start reading. I found it very interesting at some times. For example, one showed up pictures of a Japanese guy making art figures with adhesive tape....

and use the 1 sec auto press feature if you want to take care of your controller

First post I found was a jap guy making funny faces which entertain me for a while.

I think I found all the reports. All the history of reports in the game. They are in the second submenu, but are all with the year 2008 and 2009 marked on the title, not the first option. In other words, they are from top to bottom, from the second one until you reach the bottom