XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > PS3 Games > Digital Only PS3 Games > E (PSN) > Everyday Together

Old 11-09-2011, 05:22 PM   #1 (permalink)

Awards Showcase Bronze Trophy Guide Submitter   Bronze Submission
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Thumbs down Servers never coming back??

Servers never coming back?? Any info??

NO BLANK FRIEND REQUESTS THEY WILL BE ALWAYS DELETED
P3hmo6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2011, 05:32 PM   #2 (permalink)
Guide Team

Awards Showcase Word of Mouth - Bronze   Community Gaming Event Gold   Maximum Clubs Top 5   25,000 Posts   A+ Thread Award   Silver Submission   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Gold Trophy Guide Submitter   Silver Road Map Submitter   Staff - Guide Team   Helping Hand   Member of the Month Winner
Total Awards: 12 (more» ...)

Once the servers for any game are turned off, they never get turned back on again.
I DON'T Save File/Account Share/Sell any part of my account nor do Trophies for people. If you wish to play with me then do not use hacked characters, items, servers or lobbies as I run a clean game. No blank Friend Requests please as they will be deleted.

Credit to prozendaal for the avatar.

Want to write a Guide and/or Guide Supplement? Then read these Road Map, Trophy Guide and Guide Supplement before you start and use the Guide Template Generator. Guide co-op partners can be found here: Collaboration group

MY MAINTAINED THREADS

Last edited by Terminator; 11-09-2011 at 05:33 PM. Reason: Added extra info.
Terminator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2011, 06:02 PM   #3 (permalink)

Awards Showcase 5,000 Posts   Word of Mouth - Silver   Gold  Road Map Submitter   THL Season 1 - Close But No Cigar   PAX Meet Up   Gold Trophy Guide Submitter   Platinum Submission   Maximum Clubs Top 5   Helping Hand   Member of the Month Winner   I Beat the Staff!!!!
Total Awards: 11 (more» ...)

No, the servers are not coming back. This game was discontinued a very long time ago.

---

現実的論理主義者

Currently Playing:
初音ミク -Project DIVA- F 2nd (PS3)
Latest Platinum:
ルートダブル -Before Crime * After Days- Xtend edition (PS3)
Pre-Ordered: マブラヴ photonflowers* (PS3), IA/VT -Colorful- (Vita)
Aeliana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2011, 06:09 PM   #4 (permalink)

Awards Showcase Helping Hand   2,500 Posts
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)

The server went down because this game was replaced by the next title in the series called Weekly Toro Station. Weekly Toro Station has a monthly charge on it to earn trophies, so that's why the trophies for Weekly Toro Station can only be earned on Japanese PSN accounts just like when Misato Katsuragi Report Program was still active.

Everyday Together did not have any monthly subscription and was completely free of charge, so trophies can be earned on any PSN account. It was also daily news, but as you can tell by the new name of the series being called Weekly Toro Station, Sony made it weekly Playstation news.

You can download Weekly Toro Station for free, but you don't earn any trophies until you pay for it.