Mainichi Issho

Frog-Dude

Help, i have the first three trophies but it will not give me any more why ??

Ive got the same problem, but i only have the first 4 trophies!

I started the game in october and tried it again yesterday..... ive read over 60 news but no trophy popped up:confused:

Was it maybe a mistake to delete the game and reinstall it? Otherwise it wouldnt have worked anyway....

• 2 weeks later...
Some reports don't count towards your total

a prime example are those 24 reports that has a person/character in each on (e.g. Nero and Dante in 11/24

That was the point... thanks! ;)

Now I've realized, that only the first and second category are counted in^^

• 4 weeks later...
is it true this game takes 4 months to 100%

Less -.-

I got 56 messages in 3, 4 days... And maybe 2 days for rest... So u can 100% get less than week (and half) Oh and i play it 1.30 h per day so:

4 * 1,5 = 6 h

6 h = 50~ messages

12 h = 100~ messages

3 h = 20~ messages

12 + 6 + 3 = 21 h ( + eventualy rest )

So...!

One FULL day + RESTs ( eventualy ) will be enough to complete this

I can't install this game back, what's wrong? :confused::confused:

It says something about installation error and that i should change my time, i did that.. i put the tokyo time and stuff, and it didn't work :confused:

Can anyone please tell me how i can get this game? I used my japanese account. but it doesn't work :(:(

I can't install this game back, what's wrong? :confused::confused:

It says something about installation error and that i should change my time, i did that.. i put the tokyo time and stuff, and it didn't work :confused:

Can anyone please tell me how i can get this game? I used my japanese account. but it doesn't work :(:(

You have to set your time to "via internet" thats it, you don't need to set it in Tokyo's time zone.

Can you tell me how to do that? Step by step? :(:( I don't understand :(:confused:

Go to "Settings" & then on "Time & Date"

choose the "Time" option & then "Set Via Internet" that's it.

to answer your question King Brolly:

You have to read the Toro Station News & yes there is a ways for it to be faster but you have to google it or something where you can make the text a bit faster I think, hope that helped.

I started getting Trophies for it. It might be just pressing X, but it's A LOT of pressing X. Anything with a yellow mark gets you progress towards the inevitable 120 goal for the Final Gold. There are 8 things to look at per page (There's one on the front page for PS3 tutorial purposes as well as archives) so I'm guessing I have 16 towards the 120 right now. It might take 4-5 hours total to get to 120.

EDIT: You know, now that I think about it, do I have to complete each episode?

Edited by KingBroly

Go to "Settings" & then on "Time & Date"

choose the "Time" option & then "Set Via Internet" that's it.

to answer your question King Brolly:

You have to read the Toro Station News & yes there is a ways for it to be faster but you have to google it or something where you can make the text a bit faster I think, hope that helped.

:D:D:D Thank you so much!! you're my hero :D :p

it worked ^_^:D

can someone translate the trophy descriptions, thanks!

First trophy is for installing the game (Bronze)

Second trophy is for reading 3 articles (Bronze)

Third trophy is for reading 10 articles (Bronze)

Fourth trophy is for reading 30 articles (Silver)

Fifth trophy is for reading 50 articles (Silver)

Sixth trophy is for reading 90 articles (Gold)

Seventh trophy is for reading 120 articles (Gold)

So I just created a Japanese PSN account, so I'll just ask what do I have to do to get Trophies in this game and is there any way to make it go any faster?

Simply read unread articles. There's no way to quickly go through the articles but if you go into the options, you can turn on a 1 second autoclick. Basically the game will autoclick X every second for you except when it asks you a question. Then you have to select the answer manually. But it is very useful when trying to do something else at the same time. I like to autoclick while writing 10 page essays:cool:

I started getting Trophies for it. It might be just pressing X, but it's A LOT of pressing X. Anything with a yellow mark gets you progress towards the inevitable 120 goal for the Final Gold. There are 8 things to look at per page (There's one on the front page for PS3 tutorial purposes as well as archives) so I'm guessing I have 16 towards the 120 right now. It might take 4-5 hours total to get to 120.

EDIT: You know, now that I think about it, do I have to complete each episode?

Yes, you have to complete the article. I've tried stopping the article at multiple spots but the only time the game registers a read article is if you finish it completely. Sure, its a pain in the ass but the game is free and doesn't require any skills so....

PS

I'm Japanese so if you need help with any of the words, feel free to PM me:)

• 2 weeks later...
Less -.-

I got 56 messages in 3, 4 days... And maybe 2 days for rest... So u can 100% get less than week (and half) Oh and i play it 1.30 h per day so:

4 * 1,5 = 6 h

6 h = 50~ messages

12 h = 100~ messages

3 h = 20~ messages

12 + 6 + 3 = 21 h ( + eventualy rest )

So...!

One FULL day + RESTs ( eventualy ) will be enough to complete this

That is if one wants to rest. But if someone want to get this done and over with without rest, calculating that all 120 are averaged in about 7.5 minutes a piece, and looking at your diagram it would be 6 hours less, it would take about 900 minutes or 15 hours in total without rest.

• 1 month later...