Everybody's Putter Golf

Guzzy

• 2 weeks later...

What crazy is i asked a guy on youtube a while back who posted a 3 in row hole in one video to make the other ones. 2 hours later though i got my SSS and he finally posted them two weeks ago. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bsslBzeH-uU]YouTube - Everybodys putter golf trophy guide[/ame] My best so far is -13.

Does anyone have a video of all holes in one? I can get the first 6, but not the last three.

With Toro? Impossible to get Hole in One on 5 as he can't hit it as hard as Jasmine and best you can do for 8 and 9 is two shots due to the layout. I didn't think 7 was all that difficult; have a look at the tube clip above for a pointer.

I got SSS back in February, and of all my trophies, I am most proud of that one.. (And, at the time, i didn't know about the hole 8 shortcut!)

You need -15 or less to get SSS, and I did it with Toro. I find he is more accurate, as you can use his ears as a really accurate pointer

Edited by TheMightyImp2

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
One question for those who bought the game from japanese PS Store.

Menus and dialogues are in japanese? Is this a big problem to play the game?

Easy enough to figure out but you may as well get it from the HK store as it is all in English on there.

• 6 months later...

Yay, just got SSS rank to 100% it.

With Toro? Impossible to get Hole in One on 5 as he can't hit it as hard as Jasmine and best you can do for 8 and 9 is two shots due to the layout. I didn't think 7 was all that difficult; have a look at the tube clip above for a pointer.

You can make a Hole in One on hole 5 with Toro by turning around and then rebounding the ball across the strip in the bunker.

• 3 weeks later...

ok figured what realshothole in one ment. i was lookin on the net trying to find how under u gotta go for ss and i seen a video sayin realshot in the menu option. thats when u use the six axis if anyone else is ever wondering how to get it.

but i didnt find how under u gotta be for ss my best is -7

anyone help me please.

• 1 month later...
ok figured what realshothole in one ment. i was lookin on the net trying to find how under u gotta go for ss and i seen a video sayin realshot in the menu option. thats when u use the six axis if anyone else is ever wondering how to get it.

but i didnt find how under u gotta be for ss my best is -7

anyone help me please.

-8 to -11 inclusive for ss rank..

-12 or under for sss rank!:applause:

• 8 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
im going trough my trophy list and 100% 3 games that i gave up on earlier, now its time for minigolf...

I would consider , just playing this until , so everything is fresh on how to hole in one all the areas ; if , switching games from time to time , you might get rusty and forget the stance for Toro .

And, definitely would consider just playing the later ones , on the single course , so you have the practice down and remember where to shot at . This will save sometime if you're playing the ENTIRE course and ... trust me , mistakes can be made .