Rate the trophy difficulty...  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the trophy difficulty...

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/images/news/diff_gold_75.png

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 7.58

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.

Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

[*]Vote with honesty and integrity.

Edited by Puzzler

• 4 months later...
  • 2 years later...

Gave it a 7; an 8 means it would be as hard as Rock Band 2, and that's just crazy talk.

The -12 as a requirement is a little ridiculous IMO. It requires you to be perfect the entire game--a combination of precise AND lucky because even a 0.01% variation in angle or power means all the difference on 6 and 9 (and sometimes gives you a pop-up ball in 7, which is a real pisser.) Unless you can get the epic reverse wall shot with Toro for a hole-in-one on 5, you're looking at a -14 best possible score.

Glad that's done, but it is very satisfying.:applause:

• 1 month later...

5/10

Everything is mostly easy & is doable with practice + using Toro's pointy ears as a direction measurement. However, this could be somewhat difficult if enabling the SIXAXIS motion control and could possibly increase the difficulty, especially with golfing games.

Since 2009, I've been on a hiatus with the SSS Rank (G) trophy, but have thought about finishing this off soon! Though, that would require practicing all courses over again & watching most of the YouTube videos, too! Sometimes, I question if it's all luck with some of the tricky courses.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bsslBzeH-uU]Everybodys putter golf trophy guide - YouTube[/ame]

Edited by MainComptonese

• 1 month later...

5. Took me four years to get SSS rank (not four years solid obviously).

MainComp I used the same video guide but used Jasmine instead. She has slightly more power and the edge of her hair tie is pretty much dead straight, so it makes lining up shots a lot easier. Use Real Shot and it's easier to control your power.

Edited by P_Pigly_Hogswine

• 1 year later...