bought it?

kitfisto56

• 1 year later...

It's pretty and I'm enjoying it so far. Some of the zoom in/out controlling needs work -- I find it hard sometimes to zoom in on the asteroid I've selected. Sometimes I need to unselect and reselect it again to zoom in.

The trophies are all bronze except one silver which seems underwhelming for the commitment on some of them. Complete the main game is only a bronze for example.

I played for maybe 90m last night but haven't managed to get to any of the trophies yet. I think I'm on level 6 or 7 currently.

Enjoying it so far but some levels seem to take a really long time to finish. Like level 6, the defense trees kept killing all my seedlings so i got annoyed and waited ages till i had like 600 and swarmed them *_*

You can do that level without destroying any of the defenses. Once you have the first asteroid with the high speed your seedlings are fast enough to get by the high defense asteroids. Then you just create a path to the undefended asteroids you can reach.

mmm, this game wasn't too hard and a lot of fun till I reached lvl 11, you start out with 2 planets, while the enamie starts with say 5 but they have a lot more troops... so yeah whatever I do I just keep losing ground... definitly coz they're using mines and I haven't figured out how to destroy them (or build them myself for that matter).

got 2 trophies so far, but I'm in doubt about a lot of things in this game... like there is an option on the main menu "unlocks", I haven't clicked any of them, but I think you unlock levels with it (you can just click all of it). but I don't know if it disables trophies? and lowering the dificulty just means not playing in fast forward. I really wish there was somewhat of a guide for this, I don't mind making a trophy guide, but I'm at a loss with this:(

You think 11 is hard, wait for 12! They keep taking my ground and each planet can only have 1 tree which means hardly any troops.

For 11 I just pushed my forces hard to secure planets. Any flower mines or whatever, I made them travel with my troops. You will eventually get a lot. (I got the trophy for 5 on one asteroid but there were extras)

Im trying to push my forces hard here and it sometimes works then my seeds die attacking some planets while the enemy takes my other ones. The enemy seems to act differently each time too. This is a controller rage breaking stage ;p

Edited by K-BAN

Guess it just takes complaining to beat a stage ;p Just beat 12. Since the enemy seems to react different each time whether harder to defeat or more of them attacking at once, try my method and it should eventually work. Starting off, take the first left asteroid. Sometimes after killing those enemies you can have 60-90 allies alive, not sure why the big change depending. The very next asteroid to the left gets you more allies so go for that. From there start securing all the bottom asteroids. Sometimes you first few areas will be captured while taking/fighting the bottom ones which is real annoying. This playthrough it didnt happen much and when a planet of mine was being attacked I put all my forces back there and they would kill the enemy. This occured a few times. After I had all the bottom asteroids I put beacons on them to go to the very first asteroid you start on so you dont have to go back to them later to move troops. Rinse and repeat the same capturing process later especially when moving troops to a section of yours being attacked. You will be getting flowers along the way but they cant do anything for you since the planets dont have resources to make them laser mines so you might as well gather them all on one asteroid for the 10 at once trophy. I think I had two or so get destroyed along the way, cant remember. Just saying it may be possible on this stage as I had 8 of them upon completion. My time for this stage was 39:26

okey I made it past level 11, turned out you just had to utilize the mines. ow well the tips option in the pauze menu helped me outXD anyways after I figured that out it was easy saling till level 16, got a lot harder but I managed to get to level 18. anyways, the game is still fun, but getting pretty tough, but what anoys me the most is not knowing what to do... sure completing the campain isn't done, but those artifact are quite bothersome, from what I understand I missed a whole bunch already. sure wish there was a guide for those. (and does anybody know if completing the game in 10 hours has to be done in 1 sitting? or in 1 playtrough? or can you just replay sertain levels till your total time is under 10 hours? well nobody in the world has the trophy, but it never hurts to askXD)

here's a list of trophies I've gotten, if you want to know how just ask me. I might do a guide if I'm able to 100% this game, but right now I'm not getting my hopes up:P

Martyrdom

Attack an enemy asteroid and lose 300 seedlings in the process.

Traveller

Discover an asteroid using a flower or a mine.

Gardener

Gather ten flowers on an asteroid.

Minefield

Gather five mines on an asteroid.

Besieged

Defend one of your own asteroids continuously for five minutes.

Banzai

Destroy ten enemy seedlings using a mine explosion.

Intruder

Land a beacon seed on an enemy asteroid.

Uplift

Terraform an asteroid to maximum attributes.

important!

for me the trophy Pacifism (Complete "Protection" without destroying anyone else's trees.) is glitched, I don't know if anybody else did this trophy, but I completed the level without destroying a tree (or even attacking it for that matter), but it didn't pop. So if anybody knows a work around please tell me:)

EDIT: okey I made some good progress, I'm at level 24 now (I think there are 25 levels in the normal campain, so I'm almost done). the difficulty really spikes here, one level is crazy hard to beat and the next 2 are pretty doable... ow and just so you guys know, "agression" is glitched as well, if the enamie has a fight and destroys 200 units of an different enamie it pops... ow well it trophy would probably have poped over the course of the game anyways:P

Edited by Donkey-er
added trophies

I've finished all skirmishes and the normal campain and had only few difficulties so far.

Level 25 was quite easy finishable in under 60 minutes:

[spoiler=dcdf1]IIRC you only have to defeat all grey enemies. They're on the two large asteroids and on two tiny ones which you can only reach via the large ones. Build up an army, swarm the first large roid, take the adjacent small one, stock up your army again on your first large asteroid, you should reach the second from there. Don't forget the second small planet. It took me about 40 minutes to conquer all asteroid around the upper large one to get enough seeds and ignored the rest. I was afraid that they would counter-attack, but they didn't. If I had known that beforehand, I might have been a lot faster.

Dark matter mode is a PITA because you have to conquer all enemy asteroids even if you already killed all enemies. There was one level (6? 7?) with lots of asteroids with 3 powerful defence trees. Took me ages to gather enough seeds to swarm each roid one by one...

Edited by dcdfan

I've finished all skirmishes and the normal campain and had only few difficulties so far.

Level 25 was quite easy finishable in under 60 minutes:

[spoiler=dcdf1]IIRC you only have to defeat all grey enemies. They're on the two large asteroids and on two tiny ones which you can only reach via the large ones. Build up an army, swarm the first large roid, take the adjacent small one, stock up your army again on your first large asteroid, you should reach the second from there. Don't forget the second small planet. It took me about 40 minutes to conquer all asteroid around the upper large one to get enough seeds and ignored the rest. I was afraid that they would counter-attack, but they didn't. If I had known that beforehand, I might have been a lot faster.

Dark matter mode is a PITA because you have to conquer all enemy asteroids even if you already killed all enemies. There was one level (6? 7?) with lots of asteroids with 3 powerful defence trees. Took me ages to gather enough seeds to swarm each roid one by one...

thanks for the stratagy, sure will help when I try it again:)

I heard Dark matter mode was REAL easy on the PC, but are you saying it's hard or just extreemly time consuming?

It was only that one level where I already killed all enemies but still had to swarm well defended asteroids with mediocre seeds. Annoying & time consuming, but not very difficult.

Got 100% tonight. In aftersight, dark matter mode wasn't more difficult than normal mode. I may mistaken but it seemed to me that I got more flowers than before. And you don't have to fulfill any missions like 'Protection' (17) or '200' (24?), just conquer everything. It also makes it easier to find all artefacts when you have to settle on every asteroid anyway...