Pacifism Trophy

mrzizich

I've been trying to get this trophy for days, and like a few others out there, I believed it was glitched. I tried a ton of different approaches, on both difficulties, including not touching anything for the full 10 minutes. And after dozens upon dozens of attempts, I've finally managed to figure out what the heck the problem was.

The 'Protection' level has 3 or 4 asteroids that contain 10-20 lost seedlings on them. However, enemy seedlings will move to these asteroids after a minute or so and start planting trees, which the lost seedlings begin attacking. They will always succeed in destroying at least one tree before being killed off. Because the game recognizes lost seedlings as being under your control, this prevents you from obtaining the trophy.

Therefore, one must IMMEDIATELY spread out and hunt down the lost seedlings. Here, another problem arises. Because enemy placement is random, sometimes enemy asteroids will prevent you from searching for the lost seedlings without taking over the enemy asteroid and negating the trophy anyway.

This means you have to keep retarting the level until you have a clear route to all lost seedling asteroids and get them as fast as possible, while STILL being mindful of keeping the grey population over 50. Whew!

I hope this helps anyone who gave up on this trophy in the past, and prevents anyone from the frustration I put up with figuring this out. Feel free to add this info to the roadmap

• 2 weeks later...