Hero trophy help

ninjakraken

I've earned every trophy in the game except for Hero, where you have to find 600 of the lost seedlings. The trophy guide states that it should unlock during the course of the game, but it hasn't. I've replayed some of the levels where I know there are lost seeds such as Forest and Hide and Seek, but no luck yet.

Is it possible that this trophy is glitched? Should I try deleting the game / saves and try again, or should I keep replaying levels?

Despite this annoyance, I thoroughly enjoyed Eufloria, I'd love a sequel.

I've earned every trophy in the game except for Hero, where you have to find 600 of the lost seedlings. The trophy guide states that it should unlock during the course of the game, but it hasn't. I've replayed some of the levels where I know there are lost seeds such as Forest and Hide and Seek, but no luck yet.

I got Hero right on my first playthrough, a day before even completing normal mode, so I guess it may have been somewhere between level 20 and 23...

Is it possible that this trophy is glitched? Should I try deleting the game / saves and try again, or should I keep replaying levels?

Difficult to tell as it's not a very popular game, pnsprofiles mentions only 11 players for 100% completion, and I didn't get much feedback about my guide. I would suggest you replay, maybe only one level with many lost seeds, as this would mean that the count would add up if you get the trophy. I'm not certain about this, the description is ambiguous and I can't tell whether replaying a level would add up or you only have to find every lost seed just once...

Edit: I just saw you got it now, could you please give me some feedback how you did it?

Edited by dcdfan

• 8 months later...
Edit: I just saw you got it now, could you please give me some feedback how you did it?

+1, this may help me too. I'm having the same problem than ninjakraken had. I've played a lot and it hasn't unlocked yet!

Let me introduce you:

1.- I finished Normal mode and Hero trophy never unlocked (I even did repeat lot of them during this playthrough). I thought they may be 600 unique seeds and maybe I missed some in the levels in which you unlock Pacifism and Safety (as you don't explore these planets so much). So I said "lets play Dark Matter mode and it'll unlock there..."

2.- I finished Dark Matter mode, exploring each planet so finding each lost seed. Hero trophy never unlocked. So I said "maybe as the Safety trophy, it just works on Normal mode..."

3.- Then I started Normal Mode again in order to get the trophy related to finishing the game under 10 hours. At the moment I've replayed Levels 1 to 11 while doing this, and it has not unlocked yet. I even played Level 9 two times (lot of lost seeds here), but nothing : (

At the moment I'm just playing the few levels that left to be improved in time length in order to get the trophy related to the 10 hours run. I'm afraid this other trophy (Hero) may be glitched?

12.94% of players have it (while the trophy to the run under 10 hours is limited to 4.03% of the players). Pretty strange that I've unlocked 90% of the trophies and Hero is still locked for me. Any help would be appreciated : )

EDIT: Yay, Hero trophy unlocked! I was playing Level 12 (trying to improve my time on it). I restarted it a lot (so I repeated a lot the process of finding lost seeds in the 2nd planet at southwest). After winning it, the trophy unlocked. Pretty strange that it didn't unlock when finding the 600 seeds but when winning the level (so don't know if the 600 count was reached at the 2nd restart, or at the 4th, I was just restarting after finding the lost seeds because the other seeds killed me). Seems to be the 600 count is only in Normal mode? don't know if this is glitched or not but seems to. Some people get it under 24 hours, and in my case it was while my 3rd playthrough the whole game.

Edited by Aeroja

I'm too late as it seems... OK, I found this:

Hero achievement situation

And according to this the max number of lost seeds is 630, so it seems replaying a level over and over will not help. I'll check the numbers mentioned and add it to the guide...

For a short reference, these levels seem to contain that amount of lost seeds:

lvl 01: 9

lvl 06: 57

lvl 09: 160

lvl 12: 60

lvl 14: 100

lvl 17: 49

lvl 18: 72

lvl 20: 123

Total: 630