Still great on PS4

Oisterboy

Anyone else revisiting this game? Its still really good on the PS4, I'm glad they're remaking these old games and not charging us for the new versions haha. I enjoyed playing back through and remembered most of it from the Vita :]

What ya think about the touchpad on the DS4? I didn't know how good it was until I played this, it seems very responsive. No other games are really utilizing it at the moment.

I never ended up 3 starring each of the levels on Vita because at the time I didn't have anywhere near enough space to download all the patches and I wasn't going to download em if I didn't have the DLCs. Just 3 starred and got all trophies but the clean escape one in my first run on PS4. Might end up getting the DLCs, but I hope they go on sale sometime soon with the rerelease.

I've been doing my first "Lets Play" with the video record function, gonna tackle Clean Escape after 3 starring everything. I think this is the 5th time I've played through, I really enjoy this game. I usually beat something and move on, I rarely even play twice. Granted my first 3 plays were on the Vita a long time ago.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 4 months later...

i feel it's better. at least i dont need to endure those gimmicky yet shitty controls. although it does makes it not so original without them. but who cares, as long as the game is fun. i am definitely trying for the 100% for the ps4 and will try to get the last trophy on the psv version after that.

EDIT: forgot to mention, the sheeps are still a pain.

Edited by a558Ra1N