The controls in this game are HORRID!!

PS3isKing

• 3 weeks later...

I'm on the final level and it's driving me crazy. [spoiler=bub]Moving the stupid bubble

doesn't work four out of five times. I must be misunderstanding completely how it works, but it doesn't react to anything else than [spoiler=wipe]wiping over it into the direction I want it to go or double tapping for making it burst

But as I said, it rarely even recognizes the input. This has been problematic in the previous levels, but this one is pretty much unplayable. The controls were pretty bad overall, but managable except for this one aspect.

I'm on the final level and it's driving me crazy. [spoiler=bub]Moving the stupid bubble

doesn't work four out of five times. I must be misunderstanding completely how it works, but it doesn't react to anything else than [spoiler=wipe]wiping over it into the direction I want it to go or double tapping for making it burst

But as I said, it rarely even recognizes the input. This has been problematic in the previous levels, but this one is pretty much unplayable. The controls were pretty bad overall, but managable except for this one aspect.No, don't wipe, it's like rolling a ball. Just keep your finger on the screen and "push" the bubble by moving your finger in circles. This way the bubble is a lot easier to control because you're able to move it even a short distance without the risk of bursting it on accident. Oh, and it will only count as one move.

The only problem I've had with the controls is regarding the "squeezer" (tapping both on the front and the back at the same time) but apart from that they work like a charm (most of the time).

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

Doesn't look like they're any better on PS4. I took one look at the digital manual and deleted the game without launching it. There's something about left stick is the cursor and swipe at the touch pad to move the bubble and fuck that noise. Call me when I can use the left stick to move the character like a good game would do.