is this game worth getting?

discostu668

In my opinion: yes!

It uses the functions of the vita in a way that adds to the gameplay instead of irritating you. Only bad thing that I read in reviews, is that there's no real tutorial and that you have to find out a lot of stuff by yourself, but for me, that's just the point of the game!

You could compare it to angry birds: they tell you how to shoot birds, but not how to 3-star a level... But Escape plan is more fun than angry birds imo!

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
It is true that controls could be little more precise (or let you use sticks at least a little) but it's pretty and cool game with enough levels that is great for showing off Vita to nongamers :) with not that much to choose from for Vita at the time and free dlc included in patch I'd say go for it!

You can use the sticks to move the camera and to zoom in and out on the level. It's just a little bit, but it comes in handy! And you can also switch controls between Lil and Laarg by pressing :vital: or :vitar: depending on what character you wish to get control over.

• 4 weeks later...

I am a cheapass big time and I thought the game was well worth the money. My buddy recommended it to me. I absolutely loved it. Some of the levels were VERY annoying. If you do buy it, do not watch the youtube videos. Play through the first time by yourself. It is not a challenging game at all now that it is updated. If the star ratings remained the same this game would def be a 6 probably because of the likeliness of you accidentally touching the rear panel counting as a gesture. I thought it was a cool game worth checking out. Its fun, not hard, and short.....everything that I like about a game.

• 1 year later...