Glitched Warning Sign.

KitchenToTO

I can't find the sign: Walk it off from the body bag level in Dump section 1. Its the only sign I need and I think it glitched because I recall unlocking it as I was playing through but for some reason it didn't save the file. Is there any way of fixing this that without me have to restart the game again just for one Sign? Any help would be appreciated.

I can't find the sign: Walk it off from the body bag level in Dump section 1. Its the only sign I need and I think it glitched because I recall unlocking it as I was playing through but for some reason it didn't save the file. Is there any way of fixing this that without me have to restart the game again just for one Sign? Any help would be appreciated.

Just a picture to show where it is, if it's not there anymore then the game might have glitched. Did you check the collectibles signs section that you can reach through the start screen? (don't push start, but the sign to the right of it and then push collectible signs) Are you sure it's that one that is missing? Try the signs before and after this one.

http://i41.tinypic.com/35i117l.jpg

Yep the game definitely glitched checked the collectable sign from the home screen and its the only one I need and its not there I definitly unlocked it before. So can you still get signs in challenge mode?

You can get the signs in challenge mode, but if it's not visible through section select, that it won't show up in challenge mode either. Because you're playing the same levels and what you collect in challenge mode also 'counts' when you replay the level through section select and vice versa.

Your best bet would be to redo them on a new save file. You don't have to actually play all the levels, just skip all levels until you get to a level with a sign, get the sign and skip again. Use the trophyguide to make it go faster.

• 2 months later...
  • 8 years later...