XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > > > >

Old 02-29-2012, 02:21 PM   #21
BlakeyBlake999

Awards Showcase Bronzer Than Nothing   Call of Duty 4 Birthday   Bronze Trophy Guide Submitter   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)

can you put your personal difficulty rating please? thanks
BlakeyBlake999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2012, 06:00 PM   #22
Arvaves

Awards Showcase Bronze Trophy Guide Submitter
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)

Nice guide :P
I might pick up this game when I buy the vita

My Trophy Guides and Roadmaps:
1) Pure chess
2) Pure chess Vita
3) Rayman Origins Vita
Arvaves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2012, 06:07 PM   #23
Kolm

Awards Showcase Silver Submission   Bronze Road Map Submitter   Bronze Trophy Guide Submitter
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlakeyBlake999 View Post
can you put your personal difficulty rating please? thanks
I added my personal rating and I gave it a 5/10. Only thing that can be hard is 3-starring levels (especially the ones with sheep can be a pain) but they are far from impossible!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arvaves View Post
Nice guide :P
I might pick up this game when I buy the vita
Thanks! And you should do so
I know that they only gave it a 70/100 in the playstation magazine for belgium/the netherlands, but they underrated the game imo!

My first Trophy Guide & Road Map: Escape Plan + DLC
Resistance: Burning Skies: Trophy Guide & Road Map + Grey Tech guide + Intel guide
Kolm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2012, 09:26 PM   #24
Tizoxity

Just started recording some videos to show the sign locations, included your descriptions of the locations in the video description, crediting you of course. If you have any objections just let me know and I'll change it.

Thanks for the guide btw!
Old 02-29-2012, 09:59 PM   #25
Kolm

Awards Showcase Silver Submission   Bronze Road Map Submitter   Bronze Trophy Guide Submitter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tizoxity View Post
Just started recording some videos to show the sign locations, included your descriptions of the locations in the video description, crediting you of course. If you have any objections just let me know and I'll change it.

Thanks for the guide btw!
No problem, do you know that you can make screenshots with the vita? Just press the playstation-button and the start-button at the same time. When you're done you can maybe post them in a thread on here and I'll link to it in the guide. I was originally planning to make screenshots myself, but the problem is more in knowing in what level you have to look, then it is in actually finding the sign...

And if you're really into making video's, one thing that's missing in the guide is video's/descriptions for 3-starring each level. So far I only could find a walkthrough from somebody that is playing the game for the very first time (and struggles quite hard)

Resistance: Burning Skies: Trophy Guide & Road Map + Grey Tech guide + Intel guide
Old 02-29-2012, 10:38 PM   #26
Tizoxity

Well these are the first videos I'm making but I think they are going well, here is the video for the first 5 signs (Prison Part 1). See what you think! If I get good reception and there is demand for a 3 star guide I will do the videos

Old 02-29-2012, 11:07 PM   #27
Kolm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tizoxity View Post
Well these are the first videos I'm making but I think they are going well, here is the video for the first 5 signs (Prison Part 1). See what you think! If I get good reception and there is demand for a 3 star guide I will do the videos
That looks very good! If you can make one video for every part (like you did in this one) it would be easy to add them to the guide. And it will help people who still struggle with a sign
Edit: When do you think you can finish them?

About the 3-starring, I think some people will demand that because there are threads showing up from people that have problems to 3-star a specific level.
Though I would put them in a separate thread! This one is already pretty long for a game with only 13 trophies...

Last edited by Kolm; 03-01-2012 at 12:06 AM.
Old 03-01-2012, 04:17 AM   #28
CloudLionheartz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kolm View Post
And if you're really into making video's, one thing that's missing in the guide is video's/descriptions for 3-starring each level. So far I only could find a walkthrough from somebody that is playing the game for the very first time (and struggles quite hard)
I'm planning to do this over the weekend, although it's my first time doing something like this so I'll see how it turns out.
CloudLionheartz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2012, 02:44 PM   #29
Terminator
Guide Team Lead

Awards Showcase Terminator's ''Journey to Salvation''   Gold  Road Map Submitter   Word of Mouth - Bronze   Community Gaming Event Gold   Maximum Clubs Top 5   25,000 Posts   A+ Thread Award   Silver Submission   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Gold Trophy Guide Submitter   Staff - Guide Team   Helping Hand
Total Awards: 13 (more» ...)

*Guide Stuck*

Congratulations .
I DON'T Save File/Account Share/Sell any part of my account nor do Trophies for people. If you wish to play with me then do not use hacked characters, items, servers or lobbies as I run a clean game. No blank Friend Requests please as they will be deleted.

Credit to aka dave for the Minion avatar.

Want to write a Guide and/or Guide Supplement? Then see the threads here: Guide Central. Guide co-op partners can be found here: Collaboration group

MY MAINTAINED THREADS
Terminator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2012, 07:18 PM   #30
Kolm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terminator View Post
*Guide Stuck*

Congratulations .
Yay! First sticky achieved!!

Thanks a lot!