Rate the trophy difficulty  

63 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the trophy difficulty

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/images/news/diff_gold_55.png

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 5.31

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.
    Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

[*]Vote with honesty and integrity.

Edited by Labartu

I rated this a 4, its not necessarily difficult just time consuming because you have to play through a good portion of the game to get some of the trophies. However, getting 3 stars on some of the levels is next to impossible.

You're giving it a 4 because it's "not necessarily difficult", but "getting 3 stars on some of the levels is next to impossible." If any trophy is next to impossible, I would be giving it a rating a bit higher than 4.

The 3 star on each level trophy will definitely be HARD. Not because the game is stingy in how many gestures you can make per level, but because you'll likely accidentally input gestures while you're simply trying to hold your Vita.

I'm going to give this one a solid 8... and would like to shake the hand of the first person who gets 100%.

just finished finding all caution signs and 3 staring all the levels today ... will start 20 deaths tomorrow ...

as of now i'd said a solid 7 ... may rate higher dependin on how hard 20 deaths is

im not sure if im glitchin or what but im havin trouble gettin ... dieing on every level, the killing henchmen, and trippin lil trophies ...

gonna go with 8 ... just finished 20 deaths playthroughs ... 10 death total ... alot easier once ya know what to expect ... 3 stars is defiantly hardest trophy tho i would say

Edited by mcmangone85

I rated it 5, cause completing the game with less than 20 deaths is not that hard once you played it through and 3-starred (most) levels.

Only thing that is somewhat challenging is 3-starring the levels, but this is more a matter of trying them a few times. A few harder ones might need some more tries, but it's far from impossible!

I gave it a 5. When i first started I was thinking it would be like an 8 or 9, but what really helped me with the 3 stars were the tricks with the gestures. I know most people know about the circle trick with the bubbles where you just keep your finger on the screen and make a circle around the bubble to get it to move. The same can be done for moving other objects and Laarge and Lil without it counting extra gestures. Just don't take your finger off the screen. There are a few holes at the start of levels you can plug and it doesn't count as a gesture if you have your finger on the screen before the level starts.

Combine all of that with guides and reloading the level before you die for "Clean Escape" it was a 5 for me.

• 2 weeks later...

Give a 3.

The trophy are really easy to get. 2 hours to finish the game the first time. 2 more hours to have all trophies missed. And 1 hours to get the gold trophy. = 5 hours to complete 100% the game.

The only hard part I had was for the test subject trophy because I used the sheep on 6 missions and the trophie not popped. So I just redo all the stage with sheep.

It is also possible to waste time by redoing all the stages to die in every level if you do not take care of it the first time.

PS : sorry for my english, it is not my mother tongue and I never lived in an english spoken country !

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

3/10

Clean Escape is actually quite easy due to the trick where you can pause & restart just after dying, without having the death registered. It takes a bit of practice to do it quickly enough, but then Clean Escape becomes easy (got it with less than 10 deaths registered, but probably more than 30 in reality)

And getting 3 stars is also easy now thanks to the patch that takes into account only time for star computation, and not number of gestures any more

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

3/10 Nothing in the game is TOO difficult. I only got stuck for a bit on a couple of levels near the end of the game. I followed the 3-star video guides posted in the Escape Plan forums. These videos tell you exactly what to do. This way the levels can be finished very quickly. I finished the Challenge mode with 8 lives shown, but even with out the restart trick I still would have done so with less than 20 lives lost. My guess would be around 17 or 18 lives lost. As for the collectables I followed the external guide made by Nobyl Chickan which couldn't have been made any better! So like I said, not too hard.

• 3 weeks later...

I voted a 3. There are 3 different ways of rating this game though. If you got your 100% before the update, then I would rate this a 6 or 7 because it is so easy to accidently touch the rear touch panel counting as a gesture. If you updated AND watched the videos...then its a 3. If you updated and did all the levels on your own, I would say a 4.5/borderline 5. The only things that I found difficult were a few levels and the challenge trophy. Overall the game was short, fun, and not difficult to get "gold".

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...