Bring 'Em On/Escalation - tips?

Orofin

I took a look on psnprofiles.com and it looks like this is the rarest MAG trophy by far.

Problem seems to be that I have been unable to get in any Escalation matches, so I've been stuck at 3/10 ribbons for a long time, probably since PS+ had Escalation for free last summer.

I remember getting 25+ kills several matches and not getting the ribbon a few times... I tried going just towards the enemy bases one at a time but there were never enough enemies around for 20 kills in a match, so I always went to the center where everyone seems to mass.

Any tips for the future?

And any certain times to look for Escalation games these days?

Finally found a few matches, up to 5 ribbons now, damn this medal is a pain to get.

For anyone interested, there seem to be a few escalation matches between 5 PM PST and 10 PM PST. Be prepared to wait a few hours for one-two matches though...

Edited by Johnny Bananas
merge; please use the edit button instead of double posting

I took a look on psnprofiles.com and it looks like this is the rarest MAG trophy by far.

Problem seems to be that I have been unable to get in any Escalation matches, so I've been stuck at 3/10 ribbons for a long time, probably since PS+ had Escalation for free last summer.

I remember getting 25+ kills several matches and not getting the ribbon a few times... I tried going just towards the enemy bases one at a time but there were never enough enemies around for 20 kills in a match, so I always went to the center where everyone seems to mass.

Any tips for the future?

And any certain times to look for Escalation games these days?

Finally found a few matches, up to 5 ribbons now, damn this medal is a pain to get.

For anyone interested, there seem to be a few escalation matches between 5 PM PST and 10 PM PST. Be prepared to wait a few hours for one-two matches though...

What is your preferred loadout when playing Escalation mode?

I would like to try it myself... need 9 more ribbons.

Best time for me is weekend in the evening... I'm on Eastern Daylight Time (AKA BST - 5 hours)

Yeah... you are on pacific time... yep that's about the same time I go.

Edited by Worldhobo

I usually use the top tier dlc machine gun w/ reflex sight + grip and maxed out stability tree. The 100 round capacity means you probably wont lose any kills because you had to reload during a firefight. It also helps a lot to know the 3 escalation maps.

If I'm doing poorly at the start with my machine gun I swap to SMG+silencer+motion sensor+jammer and try to catch people unaware. This was usually only necessary if I was playing a big clan like [+] or something on Valor because they're a lot better than the average team you'll come up against. And they seem to win 50/50 in a straight up firefight so obviously a loud and slow machine gun isn't going to be much help.

I have 7 ribbons now but I haven't found a single escalation match in the last week of looking. :mad: I play on SVER btw. Just got to keep looking. Good luck to you.

I'm 3 medals away from the platinum trophy (need to repair 9/10 bridges, 97/100 squad leader wins, and blow up either motor pools/sensor arrays/roadblocks) and if I don't get any escalation matches by then I'll probably give up soon after...

Edited by Orofin

Escalation Clan Battles

If you are interested in Bring'em Them On Trophy this thread is for you.

I found that getting the Against All Enemies ribbons is doable if you are an average FPS player but the BIG ISSUE is getting into this mode nowdays so I'm organizing Escalation Clan Battles with the only objective of filling up servers on Escalation Mode.

I'm currently playing as Valor and I'm with a large Clan (about 20 active players). I also have a friend who plays almost everyday with her clan (also about 20 active players) but we need a large Raven Clan, I might get 1 large clan to play as well but all I need is that more clans join in ESCA MODE so we can have a good flow of games going.

Send me a friend request telling me you want to join one of our clans or you want to bring your clan in.

PSN ID: GABESA

• 5 months later...

all i did was go to one side and kill 10 over there and go to the other side & kill 10 of the others and if D opens hide by the routes into D and pick them off as they go in, not really hard to do just a pain to get into a game of escalation so all in all once you get into a game just hope it lasts long enough and be very sneaky :D

Back when I got my (P) escalation and interdiction were seriously dead even back then but I got lucky enough to be online when a major ammount of the dlc maps were being played in a row, couldn't believe my luck and took full advantage for my 100% :dance:

• 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...