Killing George

robmoore79

If you shoot George with a Pack-a-punched Scavenger while he's in the water, he'll go underneath the water and disappear for a few rounds. He's not dead, he's just out of your way for a few rounds.

my brother killed him with the upgraded scavenger while george was in water, it's the VR11 that makes him go away

If you shoot George with a Pack-a-punched Scavenger while he's in the water, he'll go underneath the water and disappear for a few rounds. He's not dead, he's just out of your way for a few rounds.

The upgraded V-R11 does that.

Anyway OP it sounds like a trophy glitch I don't know I killed George in Solo so try doing that.

So i could kill george with any gun at all as long as hes in the water or does the weopon need to be PaPed up. Im confused as im seeing different things and hearing different things out there on the net.

Any advice anyone please

Personally, I killed him together with a friend around round 7 with a Scavenger. He was in the water, but I do not know the exact effects of that. The more damage the weapon does, the easier he is to kill (of course), but PAP is not necessary if you have a Scavenger. I unloaded 2x full ammo on him and full Ray Gun, then we killed him with every gun we could grab. He died eventually at the hands of a weapon you could get at the start, don't know the name exactly.

His light starts flickering when he is damaged, fyi.

Good luck

He never dies. Even if you "kill" him he will be back after two or three rounds. You'll know it because you will hear the same lightning that you hear when he shows up at the beggining. About the VR-11, I don't know because I never use it. Worst wonder weapon ever made, I always trade it.

Well indeed, he doesn't really die... (he is already dead, he is a zombie...). But I think Robmoore knows what I mean...

What I do is go to the scythe and buy that first. Leave a crawler, and start hitting George with it. It will take a few minutes but he will die. Knife him in water so he doesn't hit you as much as when he is out of the water. This can also be done multiple times to keep him away.

P.s. With the scythe it is one hit kill for zombies till round 10. After that it is 2 and 3 at 15.

• 4 weeks later...
What I do is go to the scythe and buy that first. Leave a crawler, and start hitting George with it. It will take a few minutes but he will die. Knife him in water so he doesn't hit you as much as when he is out of the water. This can also be done multiple times to keep him away.

P.s. With the scythe it is one hit kill for zombies till round 10. After that it is 2 and 3 at 15.

Do you mean the Sickle? Also where is the Sickle in Call of the Dead? I can't find it anywhere...