Call of the Dead, happy to help people achieve the co-op trophies

I'm just going to copy and paste from the original black ops forum since I posted it in the wrong place:

Call of the Dead: I've done them on 360 once before, and it's easier with only 2 players, the more players the more zombies so not a good idea. Let me know who wants the help on June10th or whenever it is released. I haven't started Black Ops yet on the PS3 so when we get the co-op trophies for Call of the Dead I'd appreciate some help for the other co-op zombie trophies.

I know how to do all of them as I've done it before, most requires luck but also knowledge of the maps and when to do this and that.

I don't have a mic nor did I have one for 360 but I managed anyway, I'll help 1 person at a time, the first to add me to PSN will recieve the co-op help first. Then I'll help the rest as we complete it.

Do mind that it may take awhile due to you not knowing the map and so forth, but it shouldn't take too long if you're good with zombies. And the Co-op Paradise which is the one that takes the longest is a very long easter egg, but with patience and skills it shouldn't pose too much of a threat.

Message me further so we can plan ahead and to let you know what my plan is.

Thanks.

edit: not sure if europe get it before the 10th or not but either way I'll get it on release day.

PSN: TrophyQuest