Out of Toon quest glitch on Vita version?

I have a trouble completing the final step of the quest Out of Toon:

i checked every inch of the area looking for a missing toon to paint and they are all ok, so I think that maybe the problem is about the building I fixed giving metal scarp to the gremlin instead of going out and fixing it with oswald (using the emergency generator and painting the "thing" on the top):

please don't tell me the damn quest is glitched repairing it this way, because now I can't find a way to paint the top building anyway.

In the ignpedia they say repair it with scrap metal, then completely leave the area and get back, the building will be fixed and you will paint the toon on top of it, I did so and when I was back it was the same, not changed anyway.

Getting mad guys, I will burn the game if I have to restart the game for the Perfectionist trophy -.-

I repaired his forge the same way you did and I was able to complete out of Toon. There is something you're missing if you haven't found it yet. Make sure and check behind the wall you explode in the graveyard and repaint in the places you thin for the not so sleepy quest. Those were the ones missing for me.

Also you will get a message immediately telling you that you have a quest to turn in the moment you paint in the last toon

• 6 months later...
  • 2 years later...

Hey guys. Hoping someone can help me. I've already started this game on the vita at least 4 or 5 times. I've had trouble with the hidden heroes but I found a way around it so I'm good with that. I keep having trouble with the out of toon quest. I have everything painted in. I went through each area multiple times painting random things but nothing. I've played the ps3 version 1 time and I didn't have a single issue with anything in the game. I've followed the guide posted on this sight and nothing.

I have another issue but with a pin (ventureland preservationist pin). I finished the game last night and I went hunting everything else I needed. I followed the video and I believe either video #49 or #50 says to go to tiki Sam and purchase the pin there but it's not giving me the option. I know I'm screwed and I'must gonna have to start another game but I'm hoping someone has an idea on how to get it, thank you for anyone's time.

Well, I am very happy. I figured it out. I was about to start another game until I decided to just finish that "out of toon" quest by thinning out the band. I needed the trophy for awakening all the spirits so I thought the only way for me to get the last spirit was to paint everything. I've seen other guides showing what pins you need for the one spirit but they never mentioned being able to thin out the band and taking the pin that is given which worked for me to get the last spirit.

As for the ventureland preservationist pin. I didn't even need that. When I finished the "out of toon" quest, I went back to the pin store was able to collect a random pin. All I needed at that point was the last 2 in autotopia. Now I have every other trophy except for shuttering every train. I should be able to get my platinum tomorrow, hopefully no problems. Can't wait to be done, I loved playing the game but I hated how everything had to be done.