Vita Version - Ad-hoc only trophies?

Hello guys I just registered on this lovely site!

I am wondering too about coop trophies, since it is specified there's a network 2 players mode but I can't find it in the game anyway! There's just multiplayer ad-hoc mode...They're trolling us about online coop for vita? lol

I can't confirm anything about the trophies specifically (as I haven't played the game), but I've talked to someone who owns the game and can confirm that the multiplayer is ad-hoc only. There is no online multiplayer at all.

I can't confirm anything about the trophies specifically (as I haven't played the game), but I've talked to someone who owns the game and can confirm that the multiplayer is ad-hoc only. There is no online multiplayer at all.

This sounds like they just lost a lot of sales from trophy whores. I was going to buy this today until I saw this.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
No purchase from me then unless the lazy bastards patch it, ad-hoc only trophies are unacceptable unless the game is a must-buy one which is not nearly the case here, obviously.

I feel the same. Stupid trophies really, must be so desperate to promote was is really a very limited feature. Unless you live in a major city or have friends with a Vita, it just seems very exclusionary.

If any Canadians are in London Ontario and want to do these trophies let me know. I'll buy the game on PSN.

I'm in Burlington, if you want to make a road trip :p

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...