Can't find last 2 pins

I have just 2 pins left to get before my platinum trophy...

aggressive driver ( autopia- win demolition derby)

demolitions expert ( underground- destroy gremlin statues)

Since I played through the game the 'good guy' way, I cant get the pins where I'm meant to, but all the guides say they are available in the pin trader but I've got every pin from that store so there's none left.

I don't know if my game has glitched but I really don't want to play through it again, especially as its already taken me ages to get all the other pins and do all the side quests.

Any help?

• 3 weeks later...
I have just 2 pins left to get before my platinum trophy...

aggressive driver ( autopia- win demolition derby)

demolitions expert ( underground- destroy gremlin statues)

Since I played through the game the 'good guy' way, I cant get the pins where I'm meant to, but all the guides say they are available in the pin trader but I've got every pin from that store so there's none left.

I don't know if my game has glitched but I really don't want to play through it again, especially as its already taken me ages to get all the other pins and do all the side quests.

Any help?

Just letting you know, the Pin Trader is not the only place to buy pins at. Every store, except the Museum and the Haberdasher, sometimes has pins to sell. So be sure to check all stores. For instance, the one store in Mean Street South, or the Ice Cream Parlor in Mean Street North. There's also two stores in Bog Easy that could likely have the pins you're missing too.

• 2 weeks later...

Same Problem here...

I need 2 more Pins. These are ment to be in Autopia.

Road Rally

Pedal to the Metal

In Autopia i talk to the gremlin and beat Gilda 100 times. The Gremlin asked me if I want to challenge Gilda in a Demolition Race and charges 35 scrap metal.

There is nothing about Time Trial. Does anybody know how I can race in Time Trial instead of Demolition Race??