Glitches?

Just wondering about the glitches in this game in general. As I'm going to start it up soon enough, sometime today and while I play, also am going to try and actually write a trophy guide for this game (my first one too).

But want to know what is actually glitched on this game and how one is able to tell if anything glitches up? As in, quests glitching and how one can tell with that. As well as of course if any trophies to glitch up too.

I'll also try and write up a collectable guide too... it'll depend on how many playthroughs it'll take for me and what glitches up each time... just so I can compile all information together and in turn, figure out how many playthroughs (which I am guessing is only one if following a guide... and nothing glitches up XD).

But yeah, just wondering about what the glitches all pertain to is all and in turn, I can also prepare myself for my own playthrough of the game ^-^

What sort of glitches are you talking about? I do not know if I have heard of anyone experience anything game breaking. I remember reading somoene had an issue with the 3 pigs quest and them not being where they were supposed to be, but that is it.

The major problem is that some of hte trophies are REALLY missable, so if you screw something up, you will have to do a complete new playthrough. Also, if you read guides on other sites, realize that some of the gremlins do not appear until later in the game so if you are trying to repair something in Mean Street but no one is there, the game has not glitched on you, you just are not far enough into the game.

Edited by Evilspacecow

Ah, I was just reading that some had it where they finished their quests but no trophy... as well as pins. But yeah, I can tell there's suppose to be at least 2 playthroughs needed as you need to shutter the train stations for a trophy, which will stop you from getting the Perfectionist trophy (as you have to fix them and not shutter them).

I just wish they put an actual save function into the game and not an auto-save so you can redo things if you picked wrong or did something wrong by mistake.

• 3 weeks later...

I don't know if you actually still read this as its a month or so old. but this is a 2 playthrough plat. I'm pretty sure its impossible to do in 1, or atleast it was when i did it.

Also the game isn't very glitchy to say the least and if so there are work arounds for some of it, sucks for those that did the quest yet weren't rewarded with the trophy though.

Edited by JazzHandsRaptor

• 2 months later...
Just wondering about the glitches in this game in general. As I'm going to start it up soon enough, sometime today and while I play, also am going to try and actually write a trophy guide for this game (my first one too).

But want to know what is actually glitched on this game and how one is able to tell if anything glitches up? As in, quests glitching and how one can tell with that. As well as of course if any trophies to glitch up too.

I'll also try and write up a collectable guide too... it'll depend on how many playthroughs it'll take for me and what glitches up each time... just so I can compile all information together and in turn, figure out how many playthroughs (which I am guessing is only one if following a guide... and nothing glitches up XD).

But yeah, just wondering about what the glitches all pertain to is all and in turn, I can also prepare myself for my own playthrough of the game ^-^

This game is really glitchy I discovered soo many of them such as:

- When I tried to go to museum to sell the 20th thing, I had a black screen and I had to turn off and then turn on the console

- I bought black bags and that one that costs 4 glitched, I wasnt able to buy it and i started my 3rd playthrough and i finnaly got the plat on it

- When I wanted to rapair the turbines and when I entered the underground under the robot's head I appeared in the entrance to Mean Streat North

- Also my friend had a glitch on Blot Alley Superstar, he befriended blots and didnt thin them, and then he helped Petetronic and befriended all 4 blotworx and nothing happened

So the Blot Alley Superstar and Master Pin Collector are glitched.

• 4 months later...

The racing is heavily glitched. First playthrough I found the gremlin after beating the game, so he immediately fixed the tracks and garage and everything. Second playthrough (where I went for all quests with more knowledge of how bad the game is with missables) I saved the gremlin while I was in Autotopia first time. Now when I go back he refuses to do anything when I talk to him, meaning I can't get the races going and the game is eternally stuck giving me the finger for trying to enjoy it.

Also, the autosave system royally screws you over when it comes to glitches, since it makes it that much harder to keep back-up saves to get around glitches if you come across one. If making a guide I'd say make a back-up save for every time you enter a new area (and I mean every time, this game is that sadistic)