Rate the trophy difficulty...  

38 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the trophy difficulty...

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/images/news/diff_plat_8.png

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 8.04

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.
    Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

[*]Vote with honesty and integrity.

Edited by Darth_Krid

• 2 weeks later...

This platinum is not very hard, but require a bit of grinding and a lot of patience. To get 100% pins player should be careful, for example, if player stole black pearl, than tiki shop pins become unavailable. Also there is 2 pins for race (player should won all 3 of this) and few hidden on levels. And, of course, player should take paint path everywhere.

I spend time of cloth grinding (around 500 cloth for last costumes). It's important to find all blue chest, especially one on train tunnels (second diarama, you should blow a wall at back of stage).

I also find "kip" quest at floatyard (to made a few fotos), but he does not give me any useful reward.

But this game still have only a 3 plats on yougamercard (including mine).

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

a lot of missable trophies and i mean a lot one small mistake and you need a new playthrough from scratch i played the game 2 times already and still need 2 more since i messed up in the last 2 all in all it's not that hard just very time consuming also a guide would be helpful why haven't the site posted one yet i wonder WHY ??

I voted it a 5. Although the game can be frustrating, and it has some missable trophies, it is not hard if you are careful. The pins cna be somewhat of a pain, but only a handful are hard to figure out where they are (and you can find descriptions of them if you search the web). If you are not careful, the missable trophies will increase the difficulty (and only in the fact you have to play the game again).

Edited by Evilspacecow

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

This is a very hard game to rate. On one hand, if you take only skill into consideration, it's a 2/10 - your reflexes and manual dexterity will never be tested at any point, also it's not particularly time consuming - I got platinum in around 25 hours or so. On the other hand, there's so many little things that can go wrong and ruin everything for you, and the extremely punishing autosave file is the only save file afforded to you. Luckily you can back up your save file but there's only so far that will take you since often times you make a mistake and only find out about it 2 or 3 hours later when you talk to an NPC and realise you've fucked up a quest.... Anyway my overall rating is 5/10.

I found the game to be decent, I don't think it deserved the slating some reviewers gave it, the camera was never a problem for me and the controls were fine. It was just a bit lacking in areas - the combat in particular was boring and overall the game felt pedestrian. I'd still recommend it to fans of old Disney stuff.

Edited by McGarnigle

• 1 year later...

I rate it a 5/10. Gameplay is easy and there isn't really much to beat the game. The difficulty lies in finding out how to do certain passages properly. It takes time and patience more than skill.

I haven't experienced any gamebreaking bugs but have had to do some trial and error to find out in what order to do quests and how to get some missable pins. Still haven't platted this when writing but only have a grind for pins and a last playthrough wrecking all stattions left.

• 5 months later...

I gave this a 7. The ability to miss certain quests or do turn it in to the wrong person makes it frustrating. The grinding to get money, cloths, or scrap metal wasn't that bad. If it weren't for the perfectionist walkthrough that was posted in the forums I would probably playing this game a few more times.

• 2 years later...

I gave it a 5. With several different guides open, it isn't too bad, but there are certainly many places where mistakes could be made. The perfectionist walkthrough is a little stricter than necessary I noticed, so anyone who made the following mistakes like me, know that it still works regardless of what the guide says:

I had one of the big exploding splatters explode on me in blot alley and I still got the unique pin from Ghost Ian. I don't know if that affected the Petetronic trophy though, as I already had it.

Also, in episode 3, I accidentally took the path that required thinning out Blot houses, which it said would cause Daisy to not give me the unique pin, but I still got the pin anyway.

I gave it a 5. With several different guides open, it isn't too bad, but there are certainly many places where mistakes could be made. The perfectionist walkthrough is a little stricter than necessary I noticed, so anyone who made the following mistakes like me, know that it still works regardless of what the guide says:

I had one of the big exploding splatters explode on me in blot alley and I still got the unique pin from Ghost Ian. I don't know if that affected the Petetronic trophy though, as I already had it.

Also, in episode 3, I accidentally took the path that required thinning out Blot houses, which it said would cause Daisy to not give me the unique pin, but I still got the pin anyway.

I've been slowly working my way through the game and I have the strategy guide, which states that if you do an incorrect path (ie thin instead of paint), then you can still unlock the pin from the pin trader post game anyways :)

So it might end up being that not everything is considered missable!

• 2 years later...

I'm giving this game a 2, the gameplay itself isn't difficult at all and you can die but this will be rare. The difficulty comes in completing the quests and not being fucked over by the autosave system but I don't see how that can warrant giving this game a high rating.

• 2 years later...

4/10

I've got the plat 2 times now and this is nowhere as hard as people say. Yes, the trophies are missable, but only a handful of quests are missable. The trophy guide posted on this site spreads too much panic. You just need to watch out for One Toon's Trash, as this one is a b*tch, but in other cases, the never-shutting-up Gremlin Gus will always warn you and the good choices are obvious. The only reason this is not 2-3/10 for me is that your intelligence must be above the average