XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > General Discussion > Entertainment & Media Board

Old 06-24-2011, 11:53 PM   #11 (permalink)

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)

Megan Fox is an insult to anyone who has an ounce of acting talent in them.

Tom Hardy is so underrated, and I've always been a huge fan of Eric Bana, who I also think doens't get enough credit.

Last 5 - Assassin's Creed 3/Far Cry 3/Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag/The Walking Dead/Spec Ops: The Line

Last edited by Captain_Speirs; 07-19-2011 at 07:47 PM.
Captain_Speirs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2011, 11:35 AM   #12 (permalink)

Actress
Danielle Harris
Mika Boorem

Actors

Michael Biehn
Colin Farrell
Arnold Vosloo
SorceressSlayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2011, 06:43 PM   #13 (permalink)

Awards Showcase 5,000 Posts   First PS4 Game Nights   THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions   Community Gaming Event Silver   Bronzer Than Nothing   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Maximum Clubs Top 5   Call of Duty 4 Birthday
Total Awards: 8 (more» ...)

Quite hard to think of a lot of actors who are underatted because so many are full of themselves.

If I had to choose I'd say Jamie Foxx and Josh Duhamel (William Lennox from Transformers.)

IngoBlaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2011, 12:21 PM   #14 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vapor_N4 View Post
My favorite actor is probably Guy Pearce, and I don't think he gets anywhere near enough credit
I agree, Memento is one of my favourite movies ever, but he doesn't get the credit he deserves.

Timothy Olyphant, from Deadwood (my favourite show) is brilliant in that, but more people will probably know him as the bad guy in Die Hard 4.0
Old 07-28-2011, 12:32 PM   #15 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goobenheimen View Post
I agree, Memento is one of my favourite movies ever, but he doesn't get the credit he deserves.

Timothy Olyphant, from Deadwood (my favourite show) is brilliant in that, but more people will probably know him as the bad guy in Die Hard 4.0
i'll always remember him as hitman, i actually thought the movie was not bad.

i'd have to say Andrew garfield. i thought he was really good in The imaginarium of dr.parnassus, and he was also great in the social network.

Cillian murphy was excellent in batman begins, and inception.

Also Andy Serkis is extremely talented. i'd like to see himself more in front of the camera instead of playing computer animated characters.

Last edited by joker-_-32988; 07-28-2011 at 12:37 PM.
joker-_-32988 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2011, 01:42 PM   #16 (permalink)

Awards Showcase Jack of All Trades   10,000 Posts   A+ Thread Award   Community Gaming Event Silver   Maximum Clubs Top 5   Bright Idea!   Member of the Month Winner   Bronze Road Map Submitter   Bronze Trophy Guide Submitter   Bronze Submission
Total Awards: 10 (more» ...)

Joseph Gordon-Levitt.
Slamma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2011, 04:14 PM   #17 (permalink)

Awards Showcase Maximum Clubs Top 5   Bronze Road Map Submitter   Bronze Trophy Guide Submitter   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goobenheimen View Post

Yeah he's awesome. Pearce can play a wide variety of roles and he does them all justice. Two Brothers, Bedtime Stories, Traitor, Hurt Locker, The Proposition, Count of Monte Cristo, The King's Speech, The Hard Word, etc. All very different parts, all good jobs.

Dunno if you get it there, we have a series called Justified. Olyphant plays a US Marshall. Anyway, this is the role he was born to play

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Slippyfist View Post
Tom Hardy is so underrated, and I've always been a huge fan of Eric Bana, who I also think doens't get enough credit.
I don't think Tom Hardy will be underrated much longer. He's coming up

Last edited by Vapor_N4; 07-28-2011 at 06:10 PM.
Vapor_N4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2011, 04:25 PM   #18 (permalink)

i have two; both of which i figured would annoy me by first look but i actually enjoy their acting a lot

Scarlett Johansson ( the Island and the Spirit, and of course Iron Man 2 )

Rhys Meyers (from Tudors and From Paris With Love)

and by the way OP, Megan Fox?!?! are you kidding me?!?

Last edited by archchimaira; 07-28-2011 at 04:26 PM.
archchimaira is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2011, 04:46 PM   #19 (permalink)

Awards Showcase Word of Mouth - Bronze   Community Gaming Event Bronze   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by joker-_-32988 View Post
i'd have to say Andrew garfield. i thought he was really good in The imaginarium of dr.parnassus, and he was also great in the social network.
Once Garfield is done with next years Amazing Spiderman, his career will fly up.

I'm going to say Jeremy Renner, he was great in Hurt Locker and The Town. Props to him playing Hawkeye in the Avengers, and he also looks great in the new Mission Impossible.

Salvation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2011, 07:52 PM   #20 (permalink)

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vapor_N4 View Post
Yeah he's awesome. Pearce can play a wide variety of roles and he does them all justice. Two Brothers, Bedtime Stories, Traitor, Hurt Locker, The Proposition, Count of Monte Cristo, The King's Speech, The Hard Word, etc. All very different parts, all good jobs.

Dunno if you get it there, we have a series called Justified. Olyphant plays a US Marshall. Anyway, this is the role he was born to play

I don't think Tom Hardy will be underrated much longer. He's coming up
And deservedly so. He's been great in the big Hollywood films like Black Hawk Down and Inception, but his performance in the British flick Bronson was brilliant.

Last 5 - Assassin's Creed 3/Far Cry 3/Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag/The Walking Dead/Spec Ops: The Line
Captain_Speirs is offline   Reply With Quote