XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > >

Closed Thread

Old 03-17-2012, 06:16 PM   #1
Ashtonwise

Default Play By Post Roleplaying.

I'm not sure how many of you guys enjoy this form of gaming, my guess is at least 25% of you, but I was curious if anyone else enjoys play-by post roleplaying? If so, what sites do you frequent for the event? I ask because I haven't seemed to notice a PBPRP section here on the boards.

My favorite has to be [link removed], which may have to do with the fact that I recently got promoted on the staff there, but I've been there since it started in the early 2000s. I used to also frequent Gaia Online as well as [link removed], but sadly, the latter died in the early 2000s, and Gaia is just overwhelming with other time-to-kill stuff to keep me focused.

Anyways, yeah, tell me what your favorite Play-By-Post Roleplaying forums are, and if you happen to give Althanas as try, tell em Silence Sei sent ya. As far as Gaia, my name on there is BlackBrigade, though I usually don't stay on there very much anymore.

Last edited by Johnny Bananas; 03-17-2012 at 08:18 PM. Reason: links removed, advertising
Old 03-17-2012, 08:13 PM   #2
Blaze Naruto Shippuden

Awards Showcase 10,000 Posts   Community Gaming Event Platinum   THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Word of Mouth - Platinum   Jack of All Trades   Helping Hand   Guide Supplement Bronze   THL Season 1 - Close But No Cigar   Member of the Month Winner   Call of Duty 4 Birthday   Platinum Trophy Guide Submitter
Total Awards: 15 (more» ...)

Game threads aren't allowed anymore. I'm not sure if this is will remain open. There's a thread related that mentions no more game forums to be made or created but I can't find it. It's most likely in the FAQ section.

Last edited by Blaze Naruto Shippuden; 03-17-2012 at 08:14 PM.
Old 03-17-2012, 08:17 PM   #3
Johnny Bananas

Send a message via Skype™ to Johnny Bananas

Awards Showcase Word of Mouth - Platinum   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   THL Season 3 Champions - Sharks With Laser Beams   THL Season 3 - Ghost Busters   15,000 Posts   THL Season 1 - Close But No Cigar   Maximum Clubs Top 5   Call of Duty 4 Birthday   Bronze Road Map Submitter   Bronze Trophy Guide Submitter   Silver Submission   Community Gaming Event Gold
Total Awards: 15 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by blazenarutoshippuden View Post
Game threads aren't allowed anymore. I'm not sure if this is will remain open. There's a thread related that mentions no more game forums to be made or created but I can't find it. It's most likely in the FAQ section.
Dude, he isn't creating a game. He's talking about a gaming forum..

TC, I'm sorry but advertising other sites isn't allowed.

July 13, 2004 ~ Donate Life ~ April 3, 2013
Closed Thread