Play By Post Roleplaying.

I'm not sure how many of you guys enjoy this form of gaming, my guess is at least 25% of you, but I was curious if anyone else enjoys play-by post roleplaying? If so, what sites do you frequent for the event? I ask because I haven't seemed to notice a PBPRP section here on the boards.

My favorite has to be [link removed], which may have to do with the fact that I recently got promoted on the staff there, but I've been there since it started in the early 2000s. I used to also frequent Gaia Online as well as [link removed], but sadly, the latter died in the early 2000s, and Gaia is just overwhelming with other time-to-kill stuff to keep me focused.

Anyways, yeah, tell me what your favorite Play-By-Post Roleplaying forums are, and if you happen to give Althanas as try, tell em Silence Sei sent ya. As far as Gaia, my name on there is BlackBrigade, though I usually don't stay on there very much anymore.

Edited by Johnny Bananas
links removed, advertising

Game threads aren't allowed anymore. I'm not sure if this is will remain open. There's a thread related that mentions no more game forums to be made or created but I can't find it. It's most likely in the FAQ section.

Edited by Blaze Naruto Shippuden

Game threads aren't allowed anymore. I'm not sure if this is will remain open. There's a thread related that mentions no more game forums to be made or created but I can't find it. It's most likely in the FAQ section.

Dude, he isn't creating a game. He's talking about a gaming forum..

TC, I'm sorry but advertising other sites isn't allowed.

:locked: