dark_assassin70

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)

mute button is there........

LOL look at all the dislikes there
Old 12-30-2011, 04:36 PM   #12
Figma

Send a message via Skype™ to Figma

Awards Showcase Community Gaming Event Platinum   Killzone: Mercenary Game Night Award   THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions   5,000 Posts   Bronzer Than Nothing   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Jack of All Trades   Call of Duty 4 Birthday   SOTM Winner   Maximum Clubs Top 5   Silver Submission
Total Awards: 11 (more» ...)

Its pretty funny how they "advertise" the fact that they are girls then start whining because people notice it.
And lol at the video responses xD
Old 12-30-2011, 04:50 PM   #13
Britt
Banned

well, that's what happens when you put a video camera in the kitchen
Britt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2011, 04:55 PM   #14
JackParke

Awards Showcase Word of Mouth - Silver   5,000 Posts   Call of Duty 4 Birthday   Bright Idea!   Community Gaming Event Bronze   Bronze Submission
Total Awards: 6 (more» ...)

There is no equality of females and males in this world.

They need to spend less time on YouTube and more time on the game

ADD MY PS4 TAG - KingTompz
Trophy Card Guide |PST Newsletter | NAT Type Guide

JackParke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2011, 04:55 PM   #15
mjc0961

Awards Showcase Word of Mouth - Silver   Beat the Muff   Killzone: Mercenary Game Night Award   First PS4 Game Nights   Community Gaming Event Platinum   Guide Supplement Silver   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Jack of All Trades   Gold  Road Map Submitter   15,000 Posts   Call of Duty 4 Birthday   LittleBigPlanet Winter Wonderland, Third Place
Total Awards: 18 (more» ...)

Awesome parody video:

And the hilarious irony is that "SexyNerdGirlPresents" is commenting on that video flaming him. What happened to "Don't be racist. Don't be homophobic. Don't be sexist. Follow that code and everybody will have a good time. And when someone breaks that code, CALL THEM OUT. Don't just let it ride."? They're breaking their code. Call them out like they claim and I bet they get offended by that too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jake_357 View Post
I'm in the closet.

Last edited by mjc0961; 12-30-2011 at 05:02 PM.
mjc0961 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2011, 04:58 PM   #16
EtherealSkye

SRSLY? IMHO they are just attention whores. I do play online on rare occasions and things have been ok and fun for me. I rarely get insulted in MW3 or BF3 or Gears 3 (lotsa 3's),et al because I have the skill to back it up. Most gamers claim to have the skill anyways yet only very few can put their brass where their mouth is

Sigh... GUURRRL gamers when will it ever end? It's just GAMER and that just about covers all of us, er most of us at the very least

"The smaller the mind, the greater the conceit." - Aesop
EtherealSkye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2011, 05:02 PM   #17
Doug-E-Fresh1994

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts   Helping Hand   Rockets Must Have Died   Community Gaming Event Bronze
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)

lol looks like mjc has the top rated comment.

i never had a problem with any gamer. they are a voice and a username online. if you dont like it, keep the mouth shut and show it by killing them in the game you are playing

Doug-E-Fresh1994 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2011, 05:11 PM   #18
Butcherer

I actually said "Ugh!" out loud.
Getting your feelings hurt over something a twelve year old said? Boo hoo.
Maybe these broads should stop screaming "I'm a girl!" every time they're playing a game.
Old 12-30-2011, 05:17 PM   #19
Triace68

Quote:
Originally Posted by tuffmuff View Post
Girls like this annoy me. I rarely get shit online. Why? Because I don't make a big deal out of it.

#1 - if you're getting shit from a guy online - just tell him to go f*** himself and move on

Don't turn into a whiny babbling idiot because you feel so offended.

Girls make the whole thing worse by acting like...girls. Don't make obviously feminine game IDs if you're gonna cry about getting shit about it.

I chose tuffmuff and occasionally I get shit for it. But I'm sorry, it's funny. When someone asks me if my muff is tuff... I say yes and then I shoot them.

Really it doesn't matter. Girl power and all that crap. It's the making such a big deal out of your gender and then getting offended that someone is noticing is what bugs me.

Don't make your name PrincessPrettyPeach and then get mad cuz some douche on the internet asks you to go make a sandwich.

edit: also - there isn't anything unbelievable about the girls on that video being gamers. What's unbelievable about it?
Tuff sums it up well. Also, some people regardless of gender are attention whores. PSN is not Match.com either, so go look elsewhere for your soul mate lol.
Old 12-30-2011, 05:20 PM   #20
EtherealSkye

I do understand the point the female gamers (lol) are trying to get across in this video but methinks this is also some form of marketing ad, like youtube users getting paid per click or something like that. And one of them said she plays on iPhone... wtbh? And I think they did not even mention Samus Aran... one of the first and best ever female VG characters... fail. For all we know SexyNerdGirl is a fail troll..

"The smaller the mind, the greater the conceit." - Aesop
EtherealSkye is offline   Reply With Quote