Your Favorite Comedians?

I noticed we have a thread for comedians you hate, but couldn't find one for comedians you love, so I made one

this can include ANY type of comedian, actor, stand up, late night, sketch, animation, or music

here's mine: Craig Ferguson, Andy Samberg, Bill Hader, Seth Meyers, Owen Wilson, Ben Stiller, Martin Lawrence, Adam Sandler, Vince Vaughn, Will Smith, Robin Williams, Jim Carrey, Seth Rogen, Seth Green, Seth MacFarlane, MC Chris, Your Favorite Martian, and The Lonely Island.

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone that never sold out *cough,Adam Sandler,Kevin James,Jim Carrey,Robin Williams,Ben Stiller Cough*

Even though I do Like Kevin James and Adam Sandler alot,they sold themselfs the fuck out so fast.Every movie they make now is utter garbage (Grownups,pure garbage)

But my favorites are

Dennis Leary,Richard Pryor,Larry The Cable Guy (Yes,his original shit was beyond good),Don Rickles,Jerry Seinfeld,C.K. Louis (1st time I saw him I cried),& Chris Farley

Oh and Seth Rogen needs to chill out making movies,if he keeps making them he's going to burn out

Edited by Jake_357

Oh and Seth Rogen needs to chill out making movies,if he keeps making them he's going to burn out

Definitely not, I love his work.

There is only one for me, Pablo Francisco. Actor wise though I'd have to say Will Smith, Vince Vaughn and Robert Downey Jr. (i.e. Tropic Thunder, Due Date).

Then of course there is a lot of Swedish comedians that I like, but they're not recognized outside of Sweden.

Edited by Angelwork

good question :p

when it comes to comedians i do have a few local dutch ones, mainly herman finkers and jamib amhali but practicaly everyone with a good sense of humor is more then welcome on my TV.

actors however, local ones never go too well. international however? spaceball cast. do i need to say more?

Edited by SIE

George Carlin (R.I.P.) <3 I was never too young to appreciate his humor and brilliance. No one can do it like George did. Comedians nowadays tend to get forgotten too quickly since they get so corny so fast. "It's all bullshit folks, and it's bad for ya!"

Oh and lest I forget... Mel Brooks :) and as for the group category: Monty Python and the Flying Circus

Edited by EtherealSkye

I miss Mitch Hedberg. :(

Me too :( A friend of mine didn't even know he was dead until recently. Even having already heard his old stuff, it's still hilarious every time I hear it.

Other favorite is Daniel Tosh. Tosh.O is fun to watch most of the time but I actually like him more for his stand up routine. He did an event at my school last spring and I got in line so early to make sure I got in.