Saints Row IV: Enter the Dominatrix - Trophy Guide and Roadmap

danc

KqDYttJ.png 

Thanks to Red_Rebel for the Banner

Found this guide from google or a link from another site? Not a registered member, and would like to ask a question or just join our fantastic community? Then why not join the forums! Please put TheManUtdFan as a referral if this guide helped you decide to join the site.

This guide is work of TheManUtdFan, and any acts of plagiarism without my prior permission will not be taken lightly and will reported to a member of staff here.

Overview:

• Estimated trophy difficulty:2/10
  • Offline trophies: 10 (6 (B), 3 (S), 1 (H))
  • Approximate amount of time to 100%: 2-4 hours
  • Minimum number of playthroughs: 1
  • Number of missable trophies: None, all missions can be replayed after DLC completion
  • Glitched trophies: None Known
  • Does difficulty affect trophies?: No

Introduction

The first story DLC for Saints Row IV battles the Saints against the simulation itself, using ideas from the scrapped SR3 expansion of the same name. All your upgrades from the main game carry over, so it is best to play this after you've done everything in the main game.

The DLC is easy and short, with the story being about an hour long. No trophies are missable, as all missions can be replayed later. The majority of people should have no trouble getting 100%.

Walkthrough

Step 1- Missions

First, work through all 5 missions, making sure to look at the trophy related for each mission so you don't have to replay the mission later. Also try to stick to the grenade launcher, flamethrower or machine gun to work towards the kill count related trophies.

Step 2- Kill Count trophies.

Now you have completed the story, mission replay is available to you. Select Meet the dominatrix, and keep playing that mission until you have the flamethrower, grenade launcher and minigun trophies.

Step 3- Walking the Dinosaur and Clean up

Finally, all you should have left if everything went well is Walking the Dinosaur. You may have missed one of the mission related trophies, if so grab those now. If you have got all of the trophies, congrats!

Edited by Viper
Replaced missing banner.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

52.jpg  All Too Easy (B)

Kill Zinyak in less than 5 minutes in 'Save the Planet'.

This is no challenge whatsoever, and most likely serves as a parody to trophies of this type in other games. Don't be deterred by the health bar, Zinyak takes one shot to go down, then a quick series of QTEs finish him off in the matter of 30 seconds. So you can go and do something for four minutes before finishing him off, and still comfortably get the trophy.

53.jpg  Indomitable (B)

Complete 'Meet the Dominatrix' without dying.

This isn't too difficult if you waited until you have all upgrades and weapons, as you'll be extremely difficult to kill. This mission consists of a few sections, with waves of enemies and many mini boss battles with the Dominatrix. As long as you are competent with the game, you shouldn't die and you'll get the trophy upon completing the mission. NOTE: If you fail for any reason, or choose to restart the checkpoint (once I had to due to enemies not spawning), this won't pop, so start over if you get to the game over screen.

54.jpg  Rigging the Race (B)

Destroy all the rival pony carts in 'At the Races'.

This trophy can be a little annoying, especially as this section is at the very end of the mission. You take part in a pony cart race, but you need to cheat a bit and kill all of the other participants. The best way to do this is to shoot each 'pony' with the disintegrator, which is an instant kill despite it being difficult to aim at times. The competitors at the start aren't the only ones, as more come in later. If you feel like you won't get them all, press :start: and restart that section. If you get to the end of the race without this trophy, you'll need to replay the whole mission, meaning you'll have to complete the DLC first to have this option. If you are struggling with the Disintegrator, try the alien shotgun (Thanks for TheRealClayman for the tip). You can also do this in co-op, so you can focus on different groups of carts. The trophy will unlock upon destroying the last pony cart.

55.jpg  Health Inspector (S)

Destroy all the green polyps inside Paul in 'Pop His Top'.

The fourth mission is a vehicle mission which takes place inside Paul, the Giant Saints Flow can. Throughout the mission, you will find large green spherical-like blobs. These can be shot or just flew into to destroy them. As long as you shoot everything you can, and fly into the ones you might not be able to shoot which is pretty easy, you'll get them all. Moderate how often you shoot, and start trying to get them as soon as you see them and this shouldn't be an issue. If you mess up, you'll need to start the mission over.

56.jpg  Bow to the Boss! (S)

Kill the Dominatrix in 'Escape the Dominatrix'.

This is story related and cannot be missed.

You'll get this after defeating the final boss of the DLC. This isn't much more than the Dominatrix in 'Meet the Dominatrix', just a bit more fleshed out and she should cause you no issues whatsoever.

57.jpg  Friend of the Raptors (S)

Complete all five missions.

This is story related and cannot be missed.

The 5 missions are:

• Save the Planet
  • Meet the Dominatrix
  • At the Races
  • Pop His Top
  • Escape the Dominatrix

Complete all 5 missions to get this trophy, which will unlock shortly after Bow to the Boss! The DLC missions takes around an hour to complete in total. With fully upgraded powers, you shouldn't have trouble with any of the DLC, so it is recommended to complete the main game fully first.

58.jpg  Hello Little Friend (B)

Get 250 kills with the Minigun.

See Ultimate Hot Potato for more details on this trophy.

59.jpg  OMGWTFBBQ (B)

Get 100 kills with the Flamethrower.

See Ultimate Hot Potato for more details on this trophy.

60.jpg  Ultimate Hot Potato (B)

Get 100 kills with the Grenade Launcher.

This and the previous 2 trophies are unlocked for killing a certain number of enemies with weapons given to you in this DLC. You'll get a choice between the three at the start of the DLC, then unlock all 3 for use in free roam and/or later in the DLC after completing the first mission. Even if you don't change your weapon of focus at all, if you haven't worried about killing much other than required, you'll probably get none of these naturally, so this will require some grinding. The best way by far is by replaying the second mission as there are a ton of enemies here. If you don't save Shaundi from the bubble straight away, enemies will respawn infinitely. These trophies can be glitchy if you don't do them in the DLC missions, so definitely use that method. You can change weapons by going to a friendly fire. Make sure to finish the mission if you decide to stop grinding so the stats save.

61.jpg  Walking the Dinosaur (H)(B)

Spent 30 minutes with Chicken Ned's prehistoric ancestor.

You unlock Velociraptor Ned after completion of the story. Press :select:, choose to call, then select him. Then kill aliens or chill for half an hour with your reptilian buddy to unlock this trophy. Note that you need to be standing still, not in midair or he won't spawn when you call and you'll have to call him again.

Edited by Viper
Removed signature.

I have no idea how to get all those green orbs destroyed. Shooting and crashing to them and still I keep missing some. Is there a good way to fly and shoot?
It took me like 8 tries, but I managed to get it. The hard part is the couple of areas where they're clustered together, you just need to try and shoot in a tight circular motion while trying to crash into any you think you can get out of the way.

I had a harder time with the "Rigging the Race" trophy...damn that one was aggravating, even with the Disintegrater.

Hey, I'm from over at X360A. I have some videos that can help you guys out.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sSjHnnrGisM&feature=c4-overview&list=UUSwvyY9KZ6l9jbueg-xC_1A]Saints Row IV - Health Inspector Achievement / Trophy Guide - YouTube[/ame]

This achievement is obtain in the level "Pop His Top" in the Enter The Dominatrix DLC.

This is a tricky achievement as it appears you have to get all the polyps in one go, meaning you can't retry checkpoint. It gets pretty hectic after the brain section, to make this easier I raised my controller sensitivity up to 90. You want to make sure to stop firing and cool down the weapons anytime you get a chance. It appears you can destroy them by running into them as I did one or two but I wouldn't advise doing so. I didn't think I got the achievement in this run which is why I quit out but I was happily surprised.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EKwkRrM3aZ0&feature=c4-overview&list=UUSwvyY9KZ6l9jbueg-xC_1A]Saints Row IV - Rigging The Race Achievement / Trophy Guide - YouTube[/ame]

This achievement is obtained on the level "At The Races" in the Enter The Dominatrix DLC.

You will come to a chariot race of sorts at the end of the level. You will only be able to use assault rifles, shot guns, and smgs. Make sure to fully upgrade them before going into the mission if you haven't already. Once you are in the race simply take down every other chariot before the race ends.

I hope these help you guys out a bit. I also give you permission to put this in the guide if you find it useful.

Edited by WORLDEATER1

Great job on the trophy guides for both the main game and the DLC, ManUtdFan!

I've got a tip concerning the kill count trophies, though:

Hello Little Friend (B)

Get 250 kills with the Minigun.

OMGWTFBBQ (B)

Get 100 kills with the Flamethrower.

Ultimate Hot Potato (B)

Get 100 kills with the Grenade Launcher.

This and the previous 2 trophies are unlocked for killing a certain number of enemies with weapons given to you in this DLC. You'll get a choice between the three at the start of the DLC, then unlock all 3 for use in free roam and/or later in the DLC after completing the first mission. Even if you don't change your weapon of focus at all, if you haven't worried about killing much other than required, you'll probably get none of these naturally. So this will require some grinding. The best way by far is by replaying the second mission as there are a ton of enemies here. You can change weapons (although you can't change mid mission) by going to a portal or friendly fire. It'll take a few replays of the second mission to get them all.

Actually it's easily doable with just one replay of the second mission per weapon, since after the second rescue the enemies keep respawning. So when you're on your way to Kinzie, just take your time, let the gimps catch up with you and take them out when they keep coming until the respective trophy pops. This shouldn't take much longer than five minutes if you've mainly used the weapon in question during this mission (grenade launcher and flamethrower - the minigun obviously will take a bit longer, as the trophy requires 2.5 times the kills).

Great job on the trophy guides for both the main game and the DLC, ManUtdFan!

I've got a tip concerning the kill count trophies, though:

Actually it's easily doable with just one replay of the second mission per weapon, since after the second rescue the enemies keep respawning. So when you're on your way to Kinzie, just take your time, let the gimps catch up with you and take them out when they keep coming until the respective trophy pops. This shouldn't take much longer than five minutes if you've mainly used the weapon in question during this mission (grenade launcher and flamethrower - the minigun obviously will take a bit longer, as the trophy requires 2.5 times the kills).

I found that no matter what point in that second mission you're in, theyre infinite respawns. I got all 3 trophies in one extra mission run before even saving Pierce. Also had the the raptor homie with me the whole time for that trophy too.

I found that no matter what point in that second mission you're in, theyre infinite respawns. I got all 3 trophies in one extra mission run before even saving Pierce. Also had the the raptor homie with me the whole time for that trophy too.

Same here as its perfect. Before saving Pierce the battle there is a Friendly Fire so you can run in and switch weapons.

The trophies aren't on the Trophy Servers yet and don't sync so your completion % won't have changed.

One of my consoles is showing 61/61 trophies for SRIV because I could load the game/download the trophy patch and got 100% of the trophies. But my second consoles disc drive is dead so I can't load the game onto it, so my trophy list for SRIV is still showing 51/51 trophies even after synching my trophies because the trophies aren't on the servers yet. It's a bit annoying. :p

Edited by JHChiBulls

I got the 3 trophies in only playing the 'meet the dominatrix' mission 3 times.

Choose your weapon and do the mission until the last part (where you go to the power plant)

Attack the dominatrix until she has a quarter life left (while doing the necessary nodes of course)

Then just wait for reinforcements to arrive and attack them until the trophy pops (just leave the dominatrix incapacitated, she won't go anywhere)

Once the trophy pops restart (and go to your closest gun shop) or abandon the mission and choose another weapon.

grtz

I've got the dlc and if I look at my psn online it says I have the dlc in my trophies but on my ps3 it says that ive still got 100% on it and I know that I haven't got all the trophies.

Do people know if this is a general problem or a problem for this dlc

Is the game patched? There was a problem with trophies syncing but that was fixed, may be related.

I've got the dlc and if I look at my psn online it says I have the dlc in my trophies but on my ps3 it says that ive still got 100% on it and I know that I haven't got all the trophies.

Do people know if this is a general problem or a problem for this dlc

By PSN Online if you mean online trophy sites like PSN Profiles these sites will always show the complete trophy list, Vanilla game + DLC trophies. Your PS3 console will only show the Vanilla games trophy list if you haven't downloaded the patch that adds DLC trophies.

So you will have a 100% trophy list from the vanilla game. You can check the status of that by pressing triangle over your SRIV trophy list and going to Information. If you only have the vanilla game it will show 51/51 and 100%. Adding the DLC trophies will show 61 trophies.

Edited by JHChiBulls

Hey, I'm from over at X360A. I have some videos that can help you guys out.

This achievement is obtain in the level "Pop His Top" in the Enter The Dominatrix DLC.

This is a tricky achievement as it appears you have to get all the polyps in one go, meaning you can't retry checkpoint. It gets pretty hectic after the brain section, to make this easier I raised my controller sensitivity up to 90. You want to make sure to stop firing and cool down the weapons anytime you get a chance. It appears you can destroy them by running into them as I did one or two but I wouldn't advise doing so. I didn't think I got the achievement in this run which is why I quit out but I was happily surprised.

This achievement is obtained on the level "At The Races" in the Enter The Dominatrix DLC.

You will come to a chariot race of sorts at the end of the level. You will only be able to use assault rifles, shot guns, and smgs. Make sure to fully upgrade them before going into the mission if you haven't already. Once you are in the race simply take down every other chariot before the race ends.

I hope these help you guys out a bit. I also give you permission to put this in the guide if you find it useful.

The last 2 racers I need to kill never get that close to me like in the video. By the time they come around that last curve I am about to cross the finish line and I run out of time before I can blow them up