XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > PS3 Games > Disc-Based PS3 Games > E (PS3) > Enslaved: Odyssey to the West

Old 10-14-2010, 02:53 PM   #11 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Echidnalexx View Post
I did a video of it on Hard without using the nimbus: YouTube - Enslaved - Matador Trophy / Rhino Boss
Been trying to get that trophy for a while now. Did it like the video and worked like a charm.
9999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2010, 03:35 PM   #12 (permalink)

It also helps if you pre-shoot the second tank down. You can do it in between pigsy's bomb tosses (you'll be on the other side of the arena while waiting for the Rhino to charge again.) That way, you only have to have Rhino charge the once at the first gas tank, then expose the path up to the third tank - bypassing that otherwise challenging second gas tank section.
doryurysan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2010, 04:26 PM   #13 (permalink)

Awards Showcase 5,000 Posts   Community Gaming Event Bronze
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by doryurysan View Post
It also helps if you pre-shoot the second tank down. You can do it in between pigsy's bomb tosses (you'll be on the other side of the arena while waiting for the Rhino to charge again.) That way, you only have to have Rhino charge the once at the first gas tank, then expose the path up to the third tank - bypassing that otherwise challenging second gas tank section.
Wow, I had no idea you could do that. Wish I had known it before I attempted this trophy. Would've been a lot easier than the way I tried (and eventually succeeded).
Moving On is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2010, 07:04 PM   #14 (permalink)

just be careful when its head downs to you, then start to run doing a turn and its easy to evade
Alatriste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2010, 04:10 PM   #15 (permalink)

I gave it so many tries on hard that i eventually thought, i give up, and that's when i got it....
ShaoLynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2010, 01:24 PM   #16 (permalink)

I need using the nimbus.....
mckneaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2010, 06:23 PM   #17 (permalink)

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)

Got this on my second try, it's pretty easy, just pre-empt his attacks and move accordingly, I used the Cloud for the full duration of the fight and had no problems evading every charge.
Old 10-19-2010, 08:21 PM   #18 (permalink)

I tried a few times but I'm missing the horn trophy though
Neometro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2010, 07:09 PM   #19 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to Bishop084

It took me a few attempts before I even realized you could use the cloud against the rhino. Never used it once there on my first playthrough, and only realized when I was going for the trophy.

I actually found it harder to dodge with it though, despite its much greater speed. I would use it to get to the other side of the arena fast, but then dodge on foot. It wasn't terribly hard, just requires lots of good timing.

My Platinum Trophy Case
Bishop084 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2010, 07:09 AM   #20 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JOJO View Post
It was annoying, but i found that dodging the rhino is easier on foot, since he cant do that extra turn it does when you're on a cloud. Plus it makes getting it to hit the gas tanks easier.
I thought so too, but if you stick to the walls with the cloud its much more effective, but you almost literaly have to stick to the walls when dodging the rhino.