Dog Chase

I would appreciate hints as to how to complete this on hard please. Already on try 43 and i think at about 100 i'll break the disk. I really liked the game so far, but this is just plain user unfriendly - the cloud is close to impossible to steer in any controlled way.

Anyway, since most ppl do not seem to have that much of a problem, i thought there might be something i am missing.

Thanks in advance.

P.S. As for information: I take the left most route and miss at least one and at most three speed ups. Cant seem to improve on that much, it's just too wonky.

Edited by Finnroth

• 9 months later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I see the OP got platinum on it so way to go brother not giving up.

Tips for other people:

Got it 18th try last night, don't give up eventually you'll get better and better and your precision on hitting the boost will improve....for me I kept on getting so close at the end before the last blue speed boost and Trip kept getting eaten. All I had to do was hit that last one and two and spam the circle button to jump on its back. You can miss a few like 1 or 2 blue speed boosts at the beginning and middle parts, but make sure you do not miss the last 5 or 6 at the end those are the ones that will make or break your completion of hard difficulty.

I just kept to the left all the time, people said they been going right a few times but when I look over there it looks like its all full of mines. SO I just stay away from them.

Edit: One more thing just finished the Rhino chase a few mins ago also, only took 3 tries. Pretty much if you can get past this Dog Chase the Rhino chase is cake walk compared.

Edited by NoctisFFVs13