XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > PS3 Games > Disc-Based PS3 Games > E (PS3) > Enslaved: Odyssey to the West

Old 02-25-2012, 11:03 AM   #1 (permalink)

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Default enslaved 2, any chance?

enslaved was one of my suprise games of the last 10 years, i absolutely loved every minute of it, darksiders was another of my suprise games , my wondering was, does anybody think there could be an enslaved 2, ? i loved the look and feel to this game and the story was just my kind of thing, loved it, i dont see were they could go with a 2nd game and i have not heard any rumours but i would que all night to get this game if it were to release
dittyeating is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2012, 11:21 AM   #2 (permalink)
Guide Team

Awards Showcase Word of Mouth - Bronze   Community Gaming Event Gold   Maximum Clubs Top 5   25,000 Posts   A+ Thread Award   Silver Submission   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Gold Trophy Guide Submitter   Silver Road Map Submitter   Staff - Guide Team   Helping Hand   Member of the Month Winner
Total Awards: 12 (more» ...)

There is zero chance as the game bombed and the reviews were good but not great . The DLC also didn't do well.
I DON'T Save File/Account Share/Sell any part of my account nor do Trophies for people. If you wish to play with me then do not use hacked characters, items, servers or lobbies as I run a clean game. No blank Friend Requests please as they will be deleted.

Credit to prozendaal for the avatar.

Want to write a Guide and/or Guide Supplement? Then read these Road Map, Trophy Guide and Guide Supplement before you start and use the Guide Template Generator. Guide co-op partners can be found here: Collaboration group

MY MAINTAINED THREADS

Last edited by Terminator; 02-25-2012 at 11:34 AM. Reason: Added extra info.
Terminator is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2012, 12:50 PM   #3 (permalink)

Awards Showcase 10,000 Posts   Call of Duty 4 Birthday
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)

^not to mention the developer already said nope.

6 PS4 Now Playing inFamous Second Son; 101 PS3 Now Playing Assassins Creed Liberation HD; 90 Xbox360 Now Playing Lost Planet 3.

dz06lt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2012, 02:32 PM   #4 (permalink)
Banned

Awards Showcase 5,000 Posts   I Beat the Staff Too!!!!   Gold Trophy Guide Submitter   Silver Road Map Submitter   Maximum Clubs Top 5
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)

And let's not forget this game was really meant to be a movie, but they weren't able to gather enough money, so they made this game instead. The only good thing in this game is the facial design. The story is decent, but that's only because they rip off old Japanese stories with some small twists.

No, there won't be a second game, even though I could see a second game becoming better if enough money was put into it.

Last edited by MMDE; 03-14-2012 at 07:23 PM.
MMDE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2012, 02:53 PM   #5 (permalink)

Awards Showcase The Silver Lining   Bronze Submission   2,500 Posts   Maximum Clubs Top 5
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)

I hated this game

Loved the original Monkey Magic

"Let my earth shattering super ninjutsu burn into your retinas!!" - Naruto Shippuden

(Didn't think I'd have to put this but...) NO BLANK FRIEND REQUESTS (Sighhh...)
Pabs_85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2012, 03:29 PM   #6 (permalink)

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)

Ninja Theory are THE most under-rated developer of this generation IMO. I adored Enslaved and Heavenly Sword was a blast. Gameplay wise neither game offered anything new but were extremely well made and the gameplay was always satisfying.
And both games are an absolute masterclass in story and characterization, not to mention the incredible work from Andy Serkis and the motion capture team.

its an absolute disgrace IMO that none of their games sold well , yet COD sells a bejillion copies ever year.

Lemegeton300 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 02:01 AM   #7 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lemegeton300 View Post
its an absolute disgrace IMO that none of their games sold well , yet COD sells a bejillion copies ever year.
Couldn't agree more - I loved Enslaved, though I've yet to play Heavenly Sword. And I just do not see the appeal in the COD series. I played a little of MW1, and just wasn't that impressed by it. I certainly won't be buying any other COD games, though if an Enslaved sequel WERE to happen, I'd pre-order it ASAP and would camp outside my nearest game retailer to buy it as soon as their doors opened!
Old 03-14-2012, 07:33 PM   #8 (permalink)

Awards Showcase Bronzer Than Nothing   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Awesome Mystery Award   Word of Mouth - Gold   Member of the Month Winner   Silver Submission   Community Gaming Event Silver   Maximum Clubs Top 5   10,000 Posts   Bright Idea!   Bronze Trophy Guide Submitter   A+ Thread Award
Total Awards: 12 (more» ...)

Keep this thread on topic.

**Some posts deleted**
Old 03-14-2012, 07:41 PM   #9 (permalink)

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts   Maximum Clubs Top 5   THL Season 1 - Close But No Cigar
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)

Not a chance which is sad. I really liked the characters in this game. They were developed pretty well and the combat was pretty decent. The platforming was a joke and the story had its ups and downs. I like the world and wish they could do more with it, but the game didn't sell well so it's unlikely.

Francofone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2012, 08:32 PM   #10 (permalink)

I wish they were making enslaved 2, this was one of the most pleasantly surprising games i've ever played.
LItillIdie19 is offline   Reply With Quote