Ninja Theory confirms no Enslaved 2

mbh911

I thought the ending was actually pretty good. At least it wasn't a shitty cliff-hanger

agreed!

Enslaved Won't Be Getting a Sequel. Maybe That's A Good Thing?

I noticed a lot of people commenting that article actually enjoyed the ending, I know I did. Sure it was not the most amazing or mind blown ending ever, but it was certainly better than most video game endings these days

It's too bad that they aren't going to make a sequel; yet it is understandable given the less than stellar number of copies sold.

I would have enjoyed a sequel; it would have been interesting to see how Monkey and Trip's relationship evolved. I also would have liked to explore the beautiful post apocalyptic world they created some more.

I just finished the game and find this "news" quite hard to swallow (that's what she said). I actually really enjoyed the ending, even though it did not exactly have a classic Hollywood ending. It did, however, wrap things up and leave a margin for a possible sequel.

But it may be best that this game does not have a sequel though, wonderfully epic games like Deus Ex and FEAR were too great games but their respective sequels suck ass. Sometimes it's hard to follow the success (in this case, the story and the characters itself) with sequels. And it's probably better to leave on a good note. Plus, this game was somewhat based on "Journey to the West" so it would be difficult for them to come up with another great followup story for the next one.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...