Glitched trophies?

I have completed chapters 1, 3, 6, 9, and 11 without losing health, and Untouchable still has not unlocked.

I have also completed the rhino chase in 27.92 seconds, 25.44 seconds, and 24.31 seconds, and the Got Horn trophy still hasn't unlocked.

I haven't seen any reports of glitched trophies in this game, so what gives?! What am I doing wrong?! I'm trying to complete these two so I can finally do my hard playthrough and platinum this game, but I won't be able to if I can't unlock these two trophies. Any help would be greatly appreciated...

Well the trophies arent glitched as I have gotten them. For untouchable you have to make sure 110% sure you dont get hit with a melee attack or anything. It might not look like your health goes down but it does. As for Got Horn what are you counting from? If you do it right the trophy will pop at the cutscene. Just keep trying. If anything power off the ps3. Then hold power button about 10 sec you should hear about 3 beeps. Then there is a clear memory option that helps clear up most trophy problems and helps the ps3 run smoother.

All of those chapters I've mentioned are ones where at worst I've taken maybe an 8th of my shield in damage from guns. All of those chapters I'm absolutely positive that I have gone through without losing a fleck of health.

And I've been timing my stopwatch from the second Monkey gets on his cloud in the cutscene just before the chase. I figure it probably starts as soon as you're in control, so trying to time it from that scene should be a surefire way to get the trophy, but alas...

I'll try the memory thing and see if that works. I've already tried deleting the Game Data, and that didn't help.

Yeah... that does suck. I've made it through chapter 1 without having to reload a checkpoint at least 4 times now. This game is definitely something I can platinum without too much trouble other than the tedium involved, but these two trophies are making it a huge pain! And knowing that I seem to be somewhat of a unique case makes it all the more frustrating.