• 11-15 Hours
    • 16-20 Hours
    • 21-25 Hours
    • 26-35 Hours
    • 36-50 Hours
    • 51-75 Hours
    • 76-100 Hours
    • 100+ Hours

Estimated Time to Plat/100% Length: ????

• Visit the Platinum Club for this game.
  • Visit the Collected Estimated Time Ratings thread.

Voting Guidelines

1. Voted time should be based on your own personal time spent working towards the Plat or 100%.
  2. Do not vote based on "fastest possible run", but rather your own experience in playing the game.
  3. Voted time should be in-game time spent, from first starting game to achieving the Plat or 100%.
  4. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  5. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  6. Vote with honesty and integrity.

• 9 months later...

It's difficult for me to estimate how long it took me to platinum, as it took me over a year to finish this game up.

But going off the difference in timestamps on the trophies, I'd say it took me approximately 20 hours. Finding all those dirty rascal tech orbs was a chore, especially when one of them was glitching through the map!

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 8 months later...

Platinum Difficulty: 5

Estimated Time: 16-20 hours

About the Platinum:

Depending on your luck with collectibles and luck with the chase sequences, you are going to get your Platinum fairly easy, but with an insane amount of Frustration! The Dog chase sequences are a pain for collectibles - the worst idea ever! Also why there is a trophy for collecting all orbs is going to remain a mystery till the end of time, I believe. It would be like a trophy in God of War for smashing all Vases and crates in the entire game and getting all orbs. Thats how crappy the Tech Orbs are in this game, often more than 200 per level. Pure Annoyance!

If you use the videoguides on YouTube by JeffDawes1984, check my comments on every video with the easiest to miss Orbs for the level, which were my last ones.

About the game itself:

I think the game is interesting and underrated. The beginning levels are very good. However I really disliked the second part of the story and I feel that is where the game becomes boring. If only they had maintained that LastofUs-Feeling and not introduced the stupid third character! Oh well.

Overall, for trophyhunters the experience is completely ruined by those thousands of collectible orbs, regardless. Which is why I would recommend a blind playthrough on Easy first.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...