Chapter 3 tech orbs 99%

smexch

So I've looked everywhere, but every person who's had this problem fixed it with the 'glitched orb' in the spot that Trip crawls through.

I have checked that spot, and I remember clearly landing on it my first time, so it isn't appearing in that spot even before I jump down.

Anyway, has anyone ever found this orb glitched to the point of getting the orb but it not counting, then never being able to 100% because of it?

I've played the level 3 times in a row now, checked guides on the harder to find orbs, looked in EVERY possible corner. Is there any extremely rare orb in this level, or am I screwed for the trophy and now platinum?

Thanks for reading!

Solved! I found it, though I'm not sure how many people would remember at this point!

Anyway, just IN CASE anyone has the same issue as I, I actually missed a bit of weird spot with an orb. Basically as soon as you leave the blue door that has the glitched orb, immediately to your left after the short cutscene looking at the area, is a pole you can swing on and it leads to an area out of site with ammo and one lone orb :)

Edited by smexch

• 3 years later...