Untouchable and my platinum experience

I tried several times on Chapter1, and Chapter3 to get untouchable, but nothing worked. I deleted Game Data and still no trophy.

Then, I deleted the game save. I got hit several times by mech in chapter1 and kept restarting check point. Due to frustration, I just quit the game.

Then I played the day after, and just did continue journey. Sure enough the trophy pops in chapter2 cinematic.

The gameplay sucks, there is no challenge what so ever. The challenging parts, are the racing ones.

The collectables are pain in the butt, but thank god I didn't face any issues with it.

If you think that the game is 15-20 hours as stated in the Guide, you are wrong. The only way to get the orbs is to watch videos. I played with laptop infront of me all the time. The semi-glitch Untouchable trophy will cause you to play for at least 2-3 hours of playing/searching online.

I enjoyed the cinematic, they really did good with graphics. Pigsy's character is so awesome with his comments/personality. The story is good, but could have been improved easily.

The semi-glitch Untouchable trophy will cause you to play for at least 2-3 hours of playing/searching online.

It takes 10 min at the most.

It can be done in chapter 3 without much of any effort at all. All the enemies here can be taken out at range with either the staff or a machine gun, meaning there is virtually no melle combat except for the demolition mech at the end, but by that point you have tons of stun shots so how is this a problem?

The only way to get the orbs is to watch videos.

Urm no it's not. You can find these more than easy enough by yourself, but any text based guide is more than enough. If you're missing any.

• 8 months later...
  • 2 months later...

i think i got this on chapter 4 and i know i did it with chapter 11 the chapter with the rhino. chapter 4 im thinking its the one with all the platforming hardly any mechs and the dog just circles below you when you are in the theater. no reason for anyone to be able to hit you. also chapter 11 going for your matador trophy if you can do that, then you can easily make it there with just long range attacks and get the trophy here as well.

• 3 months later...

Got this on Chapter 1 on hard using chapter select as I haven't quite finished the game yet (on chapter 11) and I wanted to get this one out of the way.

So long as you keep on blocking the mechs when they flash red the only danger to your health is the fire when jumping the gaps on the wings. Trophy popped during the loading screen after I finished the chapter.

• 3 months later...
Actually to me untouchable was a pretty easy trophy. I got it re-playing chapter 9 on easy at the first atttempt. Guess that chapter is by far the best one to get it since you can figth almost every enemy from far and damage taken while on the boat doesn't count

Yes!!!! And I can confirm that even if you die during the boat session, the trophy WILL pop! :applause:

Edited by GingFreecs

• 3 weeks later...