Medals.

dreadnought79

So on the sister site it says that the medals can be achieved 1v1 in a private match but asking players they say it isn't possible. Is it or not.

Also what is the requirements for silver 2? I've been top dog with the most kills/points in a ranked Team death match but no medal. Now after restarting the next round the host has done one and left so I'm thinking this is the cause of it.

Any ideas?

Thanks.

Solution to the medal problem was to keep going, get them again. I know simple right? Frustrating, yes.

I had them not register and I've had them register, but not popping the trophy until gotten again.

Keep at it.

Edited by dreadnought79

So on the sister site it says that the medals can be achieved 1v1 in a private match but asking players they say it isn't possible. Is it or not.

Also what is the requirements for silver 2? I've been top dog with the most kills/points in a ranked Team death match but no medal. Now after restarting the next round the host has done one and left so I'm thinking this is the cause of it.

Any ideas?

Thanks.

I don't recall anyone posting on XBA that the medals can be obtained in a 1v1 private match. Do you have a link? I just looked through every thread and couldn't find a post. I do however see a bunch of posts saying that you need to do them in ranked with 8 people (the 360 minimum requirement).

This link shows the fastest way to boost the medals. On the PS3, the minimum is 4 people.

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/enemy-front/237614-jackpot-boosting-method.html

Edited by bLaKgRaVy

Take a look at the achievement list, then under each individual one a speech bubble is next to them with a count of how many people have posted a comment against it. A player has listed them as doable as 1v1 private.

Might sound daft but I like to look at different ways of problem solving, this player might of cracked it a completely different way. A slim hope I know but you never know.

I believe you've posted the achievements lists here as well.

Thanks for the guide and thanks for the reply.

Edited by dreadnought79

Take a look at the achievement list, then under each individual one a speech bubble is next to them with a count of how many people have posted a comment against it. A player has listed them as doable as 1v1 private.

Might sound daft but I like to look at different ways of problem solving, this player might of cracked it a completely different way. A slim hope I know but you never know.

I believe you've posted the achievements lists here as well.

Thanks for the guide and thanks for the reply.

No problem. In both this and the XBA forum, it has been proven that the only way to rank up and get all the medals is in a ranked match with at least 4 people (8 for the X360). Any other information is bogus.

I wouldn't put much faith into what that person said. I posted a rebuttal saying, in not so many words, that he was full of shit.

Now, as I said in my post in that comments section for the achievement, there is a glitch that occurs where someone can get XP and medals in a private match. But it's very rare. A friend of mine actually got some medals I think the third day the game was out with another friend (the other friend got nothing), then when he told me about it, we tried to duplicate it and I got nothing. We tried with one person hosting and the other person killing, vice versa, the host getting the kills, etc, and nothing worked. It's a glitch, nothing more, so I think that's what the person on XBA was referring to. In the end, he was wrong for posting that, especially since it was a week after I had posted the fastest way to get the medals.

Edited by bLaKgRaVy