Just picked this up ....... Awful

owenstoodstill

Went into game to have a browse and saw they were selling this . I thought it was out this Friday .ive been

Quietly looking forward to this being a massive fan of WW2 shooters.

Well I'm about 30 mins in and all I can say is it's just awful. I was willing to

Give it a chance until I was told to throw a stone to attract a guards attention upon throwing this stone it made no noise but somehow attracted a guard miles away ..... It hasn't explained any of how the game is meant to be played . To be honest I've no idea what's going on

I'm hoping it's a "so bad it's good" kinda game. I love playing shitty games like Rogue Warrior for instance because that had a sick rap at the end of the game that completely made up for 4 hours of dogshit. Hopefully this game has some redeeming feature.

I think I'll hold off picking the game up until tomorrow after work. Hopefully M-Sleazy will have tested it for me by then.

Edited by mattybell2117

Lol this game is umm not good so far. WTF the game doesn't cycle maps during MP so you just keep playing the same map over and over again unless you quit out. Fucking P2P servers, host advantage. The graphics make my eyes hurt but I've been playing nothing but PS4 games recently so the jump back hurts a lot, my eyes feel like bleeding. Gameplay is OK so far, it grows on you... eventually. I haven't played SP yet.

Lol this game is umm not good so far. WTF the game doesn't cycle maps during MP so you just keep playing the same map over and over again unless you quit out. Fucking P2P servers, host advantage. The graphics make my eyes hurt but I've been playing nothing but PS4 games recently so the jump back hurts a lot, my eyes feel like bleeding. Gameplay is OK so far, it grows on you... eventually. I haven't played SP yet.

Are the online trophies grindy/boostable in any way? :p Might pick it up just for shits and giggles if it isn't too bad.

Great, SOunds fun.....:think:

I myself enjoy world war type games since its very rare to see a game related to world war and such but I was hoping this game would be worth playing once at $20 bucks or less.

I just know that sooner or later this game will be 15-20 bucks but maybe a few months from now it may be worth playing for 10-20 bucks, who knows.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

I've buyed it on Priceminister, limited edition sealed for 20€... It should have warning me...

I'm a little disapointed that the graphism are not so good, and the aim and shoot :l2: :r2: ... why??

got to finish it and forget it...

I rented this from my video store thinking it would be cool to play a new ww2 shooter. Well, when i played it i only got 3 levels in until i gave up and shut it off. The game is absolutely horrid. I kept lagging really bad(single player), sound would cut in and out it was just bad....Save your money ppl, its not even worth 5 bucks.

Luckily I haven't experienced any glitches yet.

Though my Single player tends to lag here and there mostly when saving. I have also had to do a hard reset for the ps3 at one point.

Are the online trophies grindy/boostable in any way? :p Might pick it up just for shits and giggles if it isn't too bad.

Most trophies are boostable via private match 1vs1 the only ones that require ranked matches are the medal trophies, and Sir! Yes Sir! Reach level 26. To start a ranked match you need atleast 4 players. They're easily boostable. They will be grindy if you're going for them legit since the servers were dead from the get go.

I myself enjoy world war type games since its very rare to see a game related to world war and such but I was hoping this game would be worth playing once at $20 bucks or less.

I just know that sooner or later this game will be 15-20 bucks but maybe a few months from now it may be worth playing for 10-20 bucks, who knows.

If you really want to play it I'd wait until it drops in price which it will probably do at some point or get it second hand.

Edited by Combatting

i think you guys are taking this game a bit harshly. does the framerate drop? yes sometimes but it only disrupts gameplay for .2 of a second. im 6 levels or so into the singleplayer and havent touched the multiplayer yet. i find the game rather enjoyable. its certainly not the best but its far from what i would consider as bad enough to pass on it. i love wwii shooters and this game helps the craving ive had for a shooter with a plot from that time period. in my opinion its worth the $40 retail price. a good game for what it is. i think a lot of you guys are a bit nit picky on small imperfections that in the large scheme of things dont drastically reduce the gameplay experience. thats just my personal opinion of the game as everyone else has their own

• 3 weeks later...

I was looking forward to this game but it is pretty bad. The art style is nice like an impressionist painting but the framerate is horrific and the graphics look like they are from PS2. It hurts my eyes. The controls are terribly unresponsive and glitches are unbelievable. The fight in the town when you leave out the captured French fighters was unreal. The one guy was convulsing behind the door, two of the guys started floating around, a truck was hovering, the enemy AI was completely unresponsive (multiple times). The story, voice acting, and characters is weak as well.

A shame- its been awhile since there has been a good WWII game.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I bought this at my local GameStop after seeing it on the shelf during a few visits. The staff didnt know anything about it and I was surprised that something would be released now that isnt on both the PS3 & PS4....that should have been my red flag.

I decided to give it a chance since the cover looked pretty interesting and I've always been a HUGE fan of WWII shooters. This game is something that would be comparable to the PS2 platform. The graphics were horrid and the gamplay overall wasnt what I had expected for something being released with all the current technology, etc. I paid near full retail price and regret every minute of it.

The SP trophies aren't that bad but the MP trophies are absolute dog shit. When I was trying to play online, the servers were virtual ghost towns. They ONLY way to get the MP trophies would be to find a boosting team (you need a total of 4 people, which also sucks). Even when I was lucky enough to find a few people to play online with, they ended up selling their game a few days later!!

Guess this is a platinum I wont end up getting. :mad:

Edited by nismo1219

I bought this at my local GameStop after seeing it on the shelf during a few visits. The staff didnt know anything about it and I was surprised that something would be released now that isnt on both the PS3 & PS4....that should have been my red flag.

I decided to give it a chance since the cover looked pretty interesting and I've always been a HUGE fan of WWII shooters. This game is something that would be comparable to the PS2 platform. The graphics were horrid and the gamplay overall wasnt what I had expected for something being released with all the current technology, etc. I paid near full retail price and regret every minute of it.

The SP trophies aren't that bad but the MP trophies are absolute dog shit. When I was trying to play online, the servers were virtual ghost towns. They ONLY way to get the MP trophies would be to find a boosting team (you need a total of 4 people, which also sucks). Even when I was lucky enough to find a few people to play online with, they ended up selling their game a few days later!!

Guess this is a platinum I wont end up getting. :mad:

well, your own fault buying a game without checking any info on it beforehand. city interactive are only releasing low budget games. no wonder it's lacking quality.

• 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...