Achievement list is out

bLaKgRaVy

• 2 weeks later...

Honest people even the fact this is a trophy dedicated site thus there are those that only want to plat every game they got, but whats wrong by just playing this game and if the MP is not ur thing just skip it, its that easy. I,m realy looking ahead for this game, just abit sad it not for PS4 aswell

• 2 weeks later...
Honest people even the fact this is a trophy dedicated site thus there are those that only want to plat every game they got, but whats wrong by just playing this game and if the MP is not ur thing just skip it, its that easy. I,m realy looking ahead for this game, just abit sad it not for PS4 aswell

Because playing the game and then not finishing it affects overall completion %

Also, you could play it on an alt, but the time spent playing on an alt could be spent on a game you'll be earning trophies on for your main... :whistle:

I'll be playing this for sure. Had the special edition preordered until I saw that the "limited edition" packaging is just an cardboard outer sleeve for the case :/

I'll still be buying it but I'll get the regular edition. Might have to wait a few days too since I just impulsively grabbed Wolfenstein today, not realizing this came out on Tuesday.

Edited by mattybell2117

Yeah man, it's pretty fun. How was stacking Wolfenstein? I stacked CoD Ghosts as well.

There's no way I could do those drinking games again, you get respect for that. But Wolfenstein is a good stack, its sooo much shorter the second time. If motivated it can plat'd in around 6 hours skipping cutscenes. I'm thinking about doing it a 3rd time on the PS3 but we'll see how new releases trickle out, if this game is short and we get a drought of PSN games I may do it a 3rd time.

There's no way I could do those drinking games again, you get respect for that. But Wolfenstein is a good stack, its sooo much shorter the second time. If motivated it can plat'd in around 6 hours skipping cutscenes. I'm thinking about doing it a 3rd time on the PS3 but we'll see how new releases trickle out, if this game is short and we get a drought of PSN games I may do it a 3rd time.

Theres a vita version for Wolfenstein? or is it from a different country? How hard is the plat? You seem like a pretty cool guy, mind if I add u after the night shift?

Omfg I shot that guy so many times as well lmao.

Edited by x9zachattack5x

Theres a vita version for Wolfenstein? or is it from a different country? How hard is the plat? You seem like a pretty cool guy, mind if I add u after the night shift?

Omfg I shot that guy so many times as well lmao.

There's 2 PS4 versions, one American and one German. Even though they have the same content and trophies the German version edited out some nudity and all mentions/existence of Nazis. So we get two list, I wasn't complaining :D. So it can be tripled up by plating the PS3 version too. And its a very easy plat, because of a glitch you only have to play the last level on the hardest difficulty to unlock the hard trophies. And sure you can add me, I'll be playing Enemy Front for the foreseeable future.

Yeah I hate that guy. I know all his lines by heart now. You know this is where it starts...not the white house. I burned my e-mails. No social media for me. OMG STFU and pass out :mad:

Edited by M-Easy

People over at x360a said online was a grind, and dead. Alt account it is :p

Unless you have access to separate threads or conversations over a x360a that we can not see, nobody has confirmed the online was a grind thru the thread they are only people asking some questions about the game. Seems like only one person has the game and not saying much at the present time.

Here is the link to their thread

MP questions - XboxAchievements.com

I'm with Dj on this one... there has been no mention of the game being a grind... and as for it being dead what would you expect... the game just released 2 hours ago... i doubt a million people have had time to go buy it already... quit trying to scare people off... this game looks like it might actually be fun

Edited by PViddy

I'm with Dj on this one... there has been no mention of the game being a grind... and as for it being dead what would you expect... the game just released 2 hours ago... i doubt a million people have had time to go buy it already... quit trying to scare people off... this game looks like it might actually be fun

That's exactly what I'm doing, I'm leading some anti Enemy Front campaign so people wont buy it.

I misrepresented the grind part, my guess is it's going to be through. Game is going to be shit though and you know it.

That's exactly what I'm doing, I'm leading some anti Enemy Front campaign so people wont buy it.

I misrepresented the grind part, my guess is it's going to be through. Game is going to be shit though and you know it.

Who cares? Let people make that decision for themselves. What do you care if someone buys and plays it? What business is it of yours?