No one playing this????

tbond22

I was kind of disappointed to see that there aren't really any post for this game. I used to love the original when I was a kid. Guess there wasn't much of a following. I always wanted to write a guide for a game, I guess this is my chance. Although looking at the trophies not much need for a guide, they are all pretty self explanatory.

There's a guide needed for every game, no matter how simple. Period. The GT sometimes decides a Road map isn't needed, but a Guide is always desired (even for Terminator Salvation).

Like you said, now's your chance! :poke:

Where do I get the info to get started? I wouldn't know where to begin. I know I need to get the trophy pics and descriptions on the website, but I assume I need to show the guide to a mod before posting.

Where do I get the info to get started? I wouldn't know where to begin. I know I need to get the trophy pics and descriptions on the website, but I assume I need to show the guide to a mod before posting.

The way it works is you make the guide first and post it, THEN you submit it to the staff. The Guide Team will get back to you, usually within a month, and let you know what you need to change to get it approved.

The info on how to make road maps and trophy guide can be found here:

http://www.ps3trophies.org/forum/faq/27004-trophy-guides-complete-walkthrough.html

http://www.ps3trophies.org/forum/faq/27461-road-maps-complete-walkthrough.html

The Trophy Images (as well as name, description, etc) can be found here:

PS3Trophies.org - Elevator Action Deluxe Trophies

And if you want a co-author, just send me a PM to discuss it. You will need to do a lot of work thou, even if you want me to co-author.

• 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...