Trophy Boosting Thread (Read First Post!)

http://www.ps3trophies.org/images/news/boosting1.png

Trophy Boosting Thread

What your post should at least include (but not limited to):

1. Your PSN ID
  2. Online trophies you're wanting to boost
  3. Your time zone

To make everyone's life easier during boosting, please ensure you're familiar with the methods used to boost this game before you start.

If the boosting method requires a group to be organized and set up, please keep all discussions and planning in the boosting thread. Please do not create another thread.

Boosting Method:

If you feel that there's a much better and more preferred boosting method for certain online trophies not found in this thread or in the Trophy Guide, please post it in the

Feedback Forums. Please do not post here, as it will be missed.

Edited by BreadSkin

• 5 months later...
  • Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol wow this game really is new. You can add me, but if i am not playing this game when you log on, its likely i wont be changing games to play it.

Looks fun though. And i will be willing to help people with the win 100 consecutively. Just help me out when i go for it. does surrendering count? anything to make it faster, dont want to be sitting for hours

Anyway my psn is:

Crealkllr

those are Ls

There is a survival mode that unlocks after beating Single player for that trophy from what I understand. Though playing online seems to be few and far between, I picked it up at launch and have found someone online for a match once, and I have been playing pretty steadily. Add me on PSN to play though, all ways up for a match, though I warn you I have bothered to buy some booster packs since I enjoy the game so much.

PSN ID: VereHreafn

Hmm not sure now. I mean if it takes a day or two for the win to register then I could be WRONG but I havent seen a change when I looked at my ranking stats. The only wins that show up for me are my tournament wins which took a day or two to show up and the experience battles as well. I even added LordofNight through this thread and we tried to boost wins to see if it worked and we got Nothin. So we assumed battling friends on the friends list wouldn't count torwards wins. Plus if that was that was the case it would make it so much easier for everyone to achieve the 100 win trophy which maybe the company looked at it like a buisness route. Buy tickets to play online and earn the wins and cards. But again I could be Wrong just assumptions. Thanks for the heads up though about the wins showing up days later cause who knows that might just be it. It could take days for the wins to show but it would be better if they just had the wins or losses count the second the battle ends.

CarnageDBK

~LONG LIVE SONYPS~

There is no need to try and boost the 100 consecutive battles. That trophy is aimed at stage 11-1. Where you must win 100 battles in a row in singleplayer mode. You are able to save after each win in the matches. So if your going to try and get the platinum you'll have to beat that stage anyways for it.

Playing with a friend online doesnt count towards your GOLD professional trophy either. As you must play RANKED matches. You cant boost in this game for these trophies. Playing online with a friend is just that. For fun. No experince is added no ranked wins and you win no cards.

You could try and both go online at the same time and meet up in a ranked match but it'll cost you 1-2 tickets depending on your match settings. Thats pointless though.

enjoy

SIDE NOTE: This game updates instant. Thus why you need to be signed in to even play it. The longest delay you will face showing up in your stats is maybe 2-3 minutes. Some of you are thinking your getting wins and stats showing up later as you are playing ranked matches in that time and those stats add to your total only.

EDIT 2: Now that more people are playing its taking me 1-2 hours for my stats to update.

Edited by drwoogie
side note

You can boost the ranked wins, you and your partner have to save or buy 100 tickets and create 10 dummy accounts. next lose to the main accounts with the dummy accounts.

I posted this in another thread but here please read.

I know you can boost but the odds are just so random. It really is pointless to boost. You'll need to spend $250-$300 bucks on tickets if you buy the 100 $20 packs. It will take more if you boost. Example you let me win 10 i let you win 10. Thats just wasteing tickets. Unless you buy 1100-1500 tickets and then on another ps3 create 100-150 accounts just to boost yourself for free. Then on each account to have to beat the first few levels etc... All the time and effort it would take to do that you could just do it out right.

People dont seem to realize that you will not be able to platinum this game any time soon working and grinding off of FREE tickets. It would take you a year or alot more. I am just trying to help the people understand this game better. I love the game and i hope to be the 3rd person in the world to get the platinum. I have over 400 tickets to use to help finish me out.

Think about it 1100-1500 tickets to platinum. You get 10 free to start.

you can win 15-21 tickets weekly.

10 tickets to start

21 tickets a week if you place top

thats 94 tickets for your first month

84 tickets each month after

Break it down and then everyone will undetstand more.

Thats at least 15 months going off free tickets. That assuming you win all 1100-1500 matches.

Edited by drwoogie

please add me psn id = madagus

i really need help online everytime i meet someone they always leave before the match starts

So? Even if this happens you still get to play the computer. Also you still earn points and win cards. People leaving or quiting actually makes it easier.

I know it isn't exactly boosting but for those we are playing that game and looking at the possibility of placing their hand on every card (thus reaching top 35% in couple of tournemnet from what I did saw).

I realised that TURN passed gave 10points each (plus some other bonus) would u think it is possible (since it is often couple of minute before a game is found) to try to log on with someone and maximise the point system. I don't know if there is a limit to the # of point u can get via the Turn Bonus but being able to switch only two games that way (max amount of Survival Bonus since one guy would have none of their guy death + bunch of point from turn and other potential bonus) and get each other pretty high on the list?

Throwing that in the air for people to wonder if someone want to try a 50 turn game in a tournement to see if that give a free 500 point (which is half a win actually). Top point I saw was 26k (while I did saw guy that were 10-0 with only 15k so there is stuff to get those extra 10k that might be strange lol.